Downloading all shore excursions

wcsdkqh

46 minutes ago, wcsdkqh said:

Has Regent removed the button to download a pdf of all shore excursions? I know I’ve done this in the past, but can’t seem to remember where that button/link resides. Thx.

It's still there. When you go the page that shows your cruise, the link to click is directly above the itinerary map, right below where it says Itinerary and Excursions. When you click on that it will ask you for your email address and the pdf is immediately sent to you.

Edited by Carol From California

4 hours ago, Carol From California said:

It's still there. When you go the page that shows your cruise, the link to click is directly above the itinerary map, right below where it says Itinerary and Excursions. When you click on that it will ask you for your email address and the pdf is immediately sent to you.

For our Navigator cruise next November (Istanbul to Dubai), the link to download all excursions wasn’t available until two days before we could reserve tours, one year out. Then suddenly it appeared. So if your cruise is a bit more than a year out, you may or may not be able to find the link. 

That link is still not there for the Jan. 2024 Grand Voyage (excursions open to book in 30 days).

Regent telephone agents have no idea when or if the link will be available.  The only alternative is to individually download the excursion list for each specific port, then print that out.  Not fun.

19 hours ago, wristband said:

That link is still not there for the Jan. 2024 Grand Voyage (excursions open to book in 30 days).

Regent telephone agents have no idea when or if the link will be available.  The only alternative is to individually download the excursion list for each specific port, then print that out.  Not fun.

I agree, downloading each port is arduous on a long cruise, but I actually find it most beneficial.  I download each port and attach a number (generally the date we're there) so they're in order as to each cruise stop date, and place them in a file on my desktop. I "airdrop" them to my wife and she has them on her computer too.  Then we  go through each port individually and prioritize our tour desires.  No need to print anything.  For me it's a lot easier to go port to port on individual pdf's than to have to scroll on one long one.  Just personal technique.  

Edited by papaflamingo
  • Like 1

Keep in mind that when you download each ports tours from the website, these are tours that have been previously offered for that port. For our cruise (see above post) when the final tours were posted, there were some additions and some deletions. 

• Like 1