Sydney (central) pharmacies where RAT tests are administered?

I can only speak for Celebrity Cruises. 

They will accept a supervised RAT (by a chemist or medical professional) OR a regular self test RAT.

Of the latter you take a time stamped photo and show at check in or even bring the test along to show.

If it makes you feel better, the TERRY WHITE chemist (pharmacy) chain seems to do supervised RAT.

I give you the link below.

I searched for "The Rocks" as location, as this is the closest general area to the opera house. 

https://bookings.terrywhitechemmart.com.au/corporate/Terry White Group/search?specialty=COVID-19 Testing

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, nnps said:

Most cruise lines seem quite happy to have a photo of a self-administered test. Mine wasn't even looked at when i checked in.

Seems a few dont though, we are on an Azamara cruise in February next year and they only accept a PCR test or a Supervised RAT.

9 hours ago, etowntraveler said:

Does anyone have the names of any pharmacies in Sydney

chemist warehouse were doing them for $29.99 but im not sure if they still do, i did call our local store as we may need to get one but was told they have never done them, only certain stores are doing so and the lady i spoke with didn't have the list, closes one to circular Quay would be George Street, so should be walking distance, number for them is 02 8381 4514

https://rsvp.chemistwarehouse.com.au/rat

Let us know if you find one, as we may need it as well? just hoping Azamara change the rules by the time we go in February 🤞

Edited by Hammer61