How do I get dinner seating with friends?

lola4795

My husband and I recently booked a 4 night on the Divina out of Miami.  We have friends who decided to book on  the same cruise. They chose the same dining time as us (late seating).  What is the process for making sure that we are seated together for dinners?

Link bookings in My Account / Check in process. If you have different cabin levels bella / aurea, you won't be able to link during check in. As long as you have the same drink package (or no drinks package), drop them an email, and they'll be able to sort it. I did this recently when friends had Bella and we had Aurea. We both have the same drink package so all way OK. We expected to be put in their dining room, but actually, they were able to get into the Aurea dining room with us.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kevin79 said:

Link bookings in My Account / Check in process. If you have different cabin levels bella / aurea, you won't be able to link during check in. As long as you have the same drink package (or no drinks package), drop them an email, and they'll be able to sort it. I did this recently when friends had Bella and we had Aurea. We both have the same drink package so all way OK. We expected to be put in their dining room, but actually, they were able to get into the Aurea dining room with us.

What email did you use?

mscexistingreservations@msccruisesusa.com ?

• Like 1

what if we are in the same class (Fantastica), but my parents won't have the drink package? First, they don't drink. Second, for us the drink package is $60 pp, but for some odd reason for them it's $250 pp. Paying an extra $500 for the drink package they won't even use just so that we can sit together during dinner is an overkill.