Is there a play area for 2 year old on Adventure of the seas that parents can stay and play?

1 hour ago, Midwifelife7 said:

I know the children's programs begin at 3. I'm not really interested in a children's program anyway, but I was wondering if we would have access to play in a toddler friendly area with our 2 year old? 

Some ships offer a play area certain hours in a meeting room. Staff brings toys for the kids but they do not stay to supervise. Some days it's just you and your children or grandchildren because it isn't advertised. Check with guest services once onboard.

They used the teen club for a couple hours on a couple of days of our 5 night Bermuda cruise. They put down some of those folding gym mats then some toys for various ages. Some little things they could climb on, some building kind of things. Some cars. Stuff like that.

Our little one had a great time there and it really was a nice break. Was also great to chat with other parents to compare notes and trade tips and tricks. Too bad they didn't put an actual nursery on this ship.

25 minutes ago, death_star said:

They used the teen club for a couple hours on a couple of days of our 5 night Bermuda cruise. They put down some of those folding gym mats then some toys for various ages. Some little things they could climb on, some building kind of things. Some cars. Stuff like that.

Our little one had a great time there and it really was a nice break. Was also great to chat with other parents to compare notes and trade tips and tricks. Too bad they didn't put an actual nursery on this ship.

Who would I contact to see if they are doing it, where it would be, hours etc....?