Quick Coach

Hi everyone,

Has anyone used Quick Coach from Vancouver to Seattle?

We decided to book online and although the amount has gone on to our credit card we still haven't received a confirmation number. We did get the reservation request number but were promised the confirmation within 24 hours. It has now been 2 weeks since then and even after sending 3 e-mails to Quick Coach we haven't received any reply to our query.

I booked online to save me phoning from Australia and although I book online regularly this is the first time that I haven't been sent confirmation after the charge has been made to my credit card.

Has this happened to anyone else? What do you suggest I do now? I do want to go ahead with the booking but apparently I need the confirmation to show the driver.

I was thinking that as we are in Vancouver for 3 days before we go down to Seattle perhaps I could contact Quick Coach then to make sure that we get the confirmation and the hotel pick up. I just wonder why they aren't replying to my e-mails.

Joyce

I used them once and as long as there is no sporting event in Seattle the delays are short at the border. I believe you only need the confirmation number to board, but I would call them when you get to Vancouver. Somehow I remember going through the same thing as they picked me up at a gas station! (one of the pickup points just before the border).

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for your replies. After my third e-mail to them I finally received my confirmation today:)

Good to know that you have used this company before and that they are reliable.

Cheers

Joyce

i had a good experience with them also. just make sure you have the confimation # with you too board the bus. they use this on their list of passengers. the ride was fast and easy. i saved a ton of money using them instead of flying to seattle from vancouver. there is a restroom on the bus also so dont worry about that. have a great time.

Thank you for your helpful advice Musicmansmum.

I'm sure we'll have a great trip! We are cruising to Alaska first out of Vancouver then we are going to rent a car to drive from Seattle through the Cascades to the Canadian Rockies and on to Victoria. We will then return to Seattle where we will drop off the car and fly to LA to join our Qantas flight home.

Cheers

Joyce

Archived