Trouble booking Special Restaurants?

PRINCESS Sweet Pea

Seems like there might be some problems with this.  Maybe because of the upcoming price increases?  But, we are wanting to book for the last night of our short cruise next month, and it seems to be messed up.   Never shows Sabatini's at all.   It does show Crown Grill, but it looks like there might be glitches.  Sometimes it shows available times, and sometimes not.

I called Princess, and got a useless, seemed to be new, rep, and got everything from yes, we have Crown Grill at 7:20,  to no we can't book, to might have to book onboard.  WHAT?

Is anybody else seeing this kind of problem on the App?

Had the same experience today and got a useless rep too. So little information from Princess in general to about the price increase of the Princess plus package, booking the chef's table and formal nights.

Also had no idea about 80dks theme or polka group. They were in my last cruise and meant there were certain venues unavailable to us. I am hoping that isn't the case again. 

37 minutes ago, PRINCESS Sweet Pea said:

Seems like there might be some problems with this.  Maybe because of the upcoming price increases?  But, we are wanting to book for the last night of our short cruise next month, and it seems to be messed up.   Never shows Sabatini's at all.   It does show Crown Grill, but it looks like there might be glitches.  Sometimes it shows available times, and sometimes not.

I called Princess, and got a useless, seemed to be new, rep, and got everything from yes, we have Crown Grill at 7:20,  to no we can't book, to might have to book onboard.  WHAT?

Is anybody else seeing this kind of problem on the App?

I believe they are doing a lot of updates.

Just try again tomorrow.

32 minutes ago, Starlight cruiser said:

Had the same experience today and got a useless rep too. So little information from Princess in general to about the price increase of the Princess plus package, booking the chef's table and formal nights.

Also had no idea about 80dks theme or polka group. They were in my last cruise and meant there were certain venues unavailable to us. I am hoping that isn't the case again. 

Cruise lines never let you know about groups. Best way is to google your ship and date and see who is offering

bookings