Coffee creamer allowed?

bren61

I have to have liquid Hazelnut CoffeeMate creamer in my coffee every morning. Am I allowed to carry my bottle of unopened creamer onboard with me to use during the cruise? 

Are there coffee makers or Keurigs in the Inside cabins?

2 hours ago, bren61 said:

I have to have liquid Hazelnut CoffeeMate creamer in my coffee every morning. Am I allowed to carry my bottle of unopened creamer onboard with me to use during the cruise? 

The Haven has Nespresso machines but I have never seen a Keurig. I would be surprised if you could carry on creamer but if it were me I and I absolutely needed it, I would carry it on with a couple of bottles of wine since there is no longer a corkage fee if you have a drink package. 

• Thanks 1

https://www.ncl.com/faq#!#can-i-bring-water-or-soda-board

If I need to bring water or milk onboard for a medical reason or infant, what’s the process?
Guests who have special needs, medical requirements, or families with infants who require water for formula or milk, should contact the access desk at accessdesk@ncl.com to verify if an exception can be made for their beverage and to obtain pre-approval to provide to security at embarkation.

• Thanks 1

I have bought a bottle of flavored coffee creamer  the last two times in Miami after flying in. I carry it on board in a plastic bag-never had it questioned or confiscated. I always enjoy my coffee every morning with my favorite flavored creamer-just put some in my Yeti from the room refrigerator and head to the buffet or observation lounge for my coffee.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Coastalbreezes said:

Coffee-mate sells boxes of hazelnut creamers and I have brought those on board in my luggage. I would suggest bringing a box versus an entire bottle (which could get confiscated).

yes I have done this and also keep in the box and perhaps put in a large plastic bag as well.

• Thanks 1

On 12/21/2022 at 6:06 PM, bren61 said:

In the past, inside cabins didn’t have coffee makers. Now no cabins have coffee makers, but you could request one. It will depend if you have space and power for the coffee maker. 

NCL uses single serve Hamilton Beach coffee makers with round filter pods polemicists by your room steward. 

B0D76EAE-AC88-4766-8E8B-BF0267B8CF50.jpeg

• Thanks 1