HIA - booking specialty restaurants

leerathje

DH and I are travelling on the Rotterdam with my DF. He is in a separate, HC veranda just down the hall from our veranda, and we all HIA!. I'd like to start booking our specialty restaurants, (my DF will join us at all our specialty dinners.  I'm not sure how I could book a table for 3?

I know my TA linked our accounts, but i think it is more advantageous onboard than in this situation.

Your experiences?

L.

7 hours ago, REOVA said:

If you wait onboard the time slot you want may not be there. You can book yours and DH and then DF for same times using credits available. Then once onboard go to desk and have them combine for table for 3. 

When can you book specialty dining with the HIA credit?   My cruise is 125 days out and it does not allow me to book specialty dining yet.

Definitely book ahead for Pinnacle Grill. I am on the Koningsdam right now and many nights were completely full a few days before the cruise left port. The hostess in the Pinnacle Grill told me many people just bring 1-2 extra people when they come down for dinner. So, I guess you could always do that 🙄

On 12/25/2022 at 8:21 AM, REOVA said:

So when you click on dining credits it doesn't list the restaurants and then day and time?

We booked them about 60-90 days out so maybe it waits until your final payment. 

I have always been able to book specialty dinning when it becomes available to everyone even though I had only put down the required cruise deposit.

~Nancy.

Edited by oakridger

I don't know about calling but I booked online under "My Bookings" where you find all the info about your currently booked cruises.  Very easy and quick!  Remember to click on the "complimentary" box if using your HIA or it will charge you.

~Nancy

Edited by oakridger