Where Online to Book Vibe

PATRLR

We've booked Viva for Dec 6, 2023.  Went to book Vibe and can't find where to do so.  Thought it was under "Entertainment", but, I see "0" Entertaininment.

1. Am I looking in the right place, under Entertainment?  Pretty sure I looked everywhere that I could get to.
  2. Is it normal to see 0 under entertainment?  I assume that is because Viva is still so very new?  I would expect most other cruises to show something other than "0"?

image.thumb.png.94e691dd9f25576baba29a9bba9a11c7.png

4 hours ago, PATRLR said:

We've booked Viva for Dec 6, 2023.  Went to book Vibe and can't find where to do so.  Thought it was under "Entertainment", but, I see "0" Entertaininment.

1. Am I looking in the right place, under Entertainment?  Pretty sure I looked everywhere that I could get to.
  2. Is it normal to see 0 under entertainment?  I assume that is because Viva is still so very new?  I would expect most other cruises to show something other than "0"?

image.thumb.png.94e691dd9f25576baba29a9bba9a11c7.png

I would call and book.   We booked by calling for February 2024 and June 2024 and had no issues reserving that early.  If the first NCL agent says no, hang up and call again. 

I have never booked Vibe before but have booked it on my upcoming 12 cruise (Getaway). Can someone who has been there before elaborate a little more, speaking of value, whatnot, and is the no kid policy enforced better than other adult only areas of the ship?

8 hours ago, Davechipp74 said:

I have never booked Vibe before but have booked it on my upcoming 12 cruise (Getaway). Can someone who has been there before elaborate a little more, speaking of value, whatnot, and is the no kid policy enforced better than other adult only areas of the ship?

To me, the value is in lack of crowds so that you always have a lounger and a dedicated bar that won't be busy and more than likely the bartenders get to know you right away.  Same for the dedicated bar servers roaming the area.  Hot tubs that don't have crowds in them is a benefit to those who like public hot tubs, I assume.

I never saw any kids.  I can't imagine anyone bringing kids up there and not being informed that they can't be there.  They seem good about making sure only people who paid to be there are in Vibe and I would expect that to extend to kids (who wouldn't have paid).  

• Like 3

12 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

It will someday be under Explore and Plan Entertainment. Closer to sail date. 

Thank you Bird for confirming I was looking in the right place.  I'll probably call them this week to book.