Is there a place for reliable internet connection for Zoom meeting on Panorama?

mkkao924

I will be on Panorama, and due to a scheduling issue, I need to attend a Zoom meeting while onboard.

I already purchased a mid-level internet package (before price increase and before I knew I need to attend this meeting), which I know it’s not good enough for Zoom, but I also heard that even the top tier does not guarantee good connection.

I am wondering if there is a place, like Internet cafe, that I can have reliable connection, even if I have to pay extra?

Also, that day we will dock at Mazatlan, departing at 4pm. My meeting starts at 4pm, and last 1.5 hr. What are the chances that I can use cell phone internet for the meeting?

Thanks in advance!

7 minutes ago, mkkao924 said:

I will be on Panorama, and due to a scheduling issue, I need to attend a Zoom meeting while onboard.

I already purchased a mid-level internet package (before price increase and before I knew I need to attend this meeting), which I know it’s not good enough for Zoom, but I also heard that even the top tier does not guarantee good connection.

I am wondering if there is a place, like Internet cafe, that I can have reliable connection, even if I have to pay extra?

Also, that day we will dock at Mazatlan, departing at 4pm. My meeting starts at 4pm, and last 1.5 hr. What are the chances that I can use cell phone internet for the meeting?

Thanks in advance!

If I have learned anything before retiring is that there needs to be a work life balance. Believe me, I was you taking calls on a cruise and then one day my husband said "enough". 

• Like 1

I believe the Premium package is the one that supports ZOOM.  The FunHub is on deck 3 near the atrium bar.   That's not a guarantee that that is the best place.   Suggest you check out connections in your cabin.  More private if the connection is good.