Seabourn 2023-24 Antarctica departures missing from the port of Ushuaia schedule

Woodrowst

In a little over a year (January 9-21, 2024) my wife and I are scheduled to take an Antarctica cruise on the Venture, departing from Ushuaia.  For some reason it is not listed on the schedule for the port of Ushuaia.  In fact, no Seabourn departures on either the Venture or Pursuit are listed on the port site for the entire 2023-24 Antarctica season.   Does anyone have any thoughts on why the Seabourn departures on the Port Ushuaia schedule are missing and and if this portends any problems?

On 12/29/2022 at 7:51 AM, Woodrowst said:

In a little over a year (January 9-21, 2024) my wife and I are scheduled to take an Antarctica cruise on the Venture, departing from Ushuaia.  For some reason it is not listed on the schedule for the port of Ushuaia.  In fact, no Seabourn departures on either the Venture or Pursuit are listed on the port site for the entire 2023-24 Antarctica season.   Does anyone have any thoughts on why the Seabourn departures on the Port Ushuaia schedule are missing and and if this portends any problems?

Cruise lines often mess up their scheduling so there may not really be a problem so wait a few days and check again  Then call Seabourn or your TA if you have one.  Not e-mail them but call them.  

DON

Edited by donaldsc