Holland America Email Address

Syracusefan44

My wife and I were double charged for the Lobster Shack on Half Moon Cay and we tried to get the error corrected onboard the Volendam.  The front desk representative advised me that should made a note on our account and a credit would be posted to our Visa once this double charge was reviewed.

We are now 15 days post cruise with no credit issued to our Visa card and I want to submit our documentation to Holland America HQ via email to resolve this issue. Does anyone have an email address where I could submit our receipt and onboard statement to Holland America?  Thank you.

26 minutes ago, Syracusefan44 said:

My wife and I were double charged for the Lobster Shack on Half Moon Cay and we tried to get the error corrected onboard the Volendam.  The front desk representative advised me that should made a note on our account and a credit would be posted to our Visa once this double charge was reviewed.

We are now 15 days post cruise with no credit issued to our Visa card and I want to submit our documentation to Holland America HQ via email to resolve this issue. Does anyone have an email address where I could submit our receipt and onboard statement to Holland America?  Thank you.

Since you have the documentation just dispute the second charge with VISA and put the monkey on HAL's back to prove it's a valid charge which they cannot.  Way less stress for you.

1 hour ago, Syracusefan44 said:

I found the email: onboardbilling@hollandamerica.com