Haven Escape Embarkation Port Canaveral

miataman19

Hello everyone. Just wanted to find out if the embarkation process for Haven guests at Terminal 10 at Port Canaveral is basically the same as MSC Yacht Club. Base of the stairs for drop off of bags and then separate security line then too the Haven Lounge area to check in. Thanks

• Like 1

We sailed out of #10 on the Getaway last month. It is an easy drop off and park. Then we sailed on Prima a couple weeks ago on #5, you have to weave around within the parking garage and then you use the crossover right at level two from within the garage to get to check in.

One caveat- when we got to the crossover there was a big sign to "bring your parking pass with you", naturally I had left it in the car. So I went back to the car and nabbed the pass and kept it in my wallet. When we disembarked the walk up kiosks to pay were not operating and you still had to drive down and have your pass scanned at the exit. So it was a wasted trip back to the car, but better to be safe than sorry you never know if the walk up kiosks will be working.

• Like 2

Terminal 10 is totally unorganized and hard to manage. They've tried to change the way it's done by setting up a Haven Tent on the side of the building where you initially check in, and then they send you up that secret escalator which puts you right at the entry door to the terminal. Except, when you get to the top, it's a giant mess because there is no separate security line. Once you get through that, stay to the left and walk all the way to the back. The room in the back is extremely crammed and fills up quick. 

17 hours ago, romalley99 said:

Prima leaves from Terminal 6, which is a very different experience. 

This is good to know - we will be cruising out of Port Canaveral for the first time and I had no idea it could be out of a few different terminals.  I usually cruise out of Miami and love the new building, especially the Haven experience.  Thank you for the information.  As of yet we don't know which terminal we cruise out of.

11 hours ago, TSUmom said:

This is good to know - we will be cruising out of Port Canaveral for the first time and I had no idea it could be out of a few different terminals.  I usually cruise out of Miami and love the new building, especially the Haven experience.  Thank you for the information.  As of yet we don't know which terminal we cruise out of.

If it's the Escape, it will be Terminal 10.... which is what I described above. Prima has only been using Terminal 6 on their Friday/Friday departures, and might also continue to in the New Year because another ship has priority at Terminal 10 (MSC). 

• Like 1

On 1/1/2023 at 8:24 PM, romalley99 said:

If it's the Escape, it will be Terminal 10.... which is what I described above. Prima has only been using Terminal 6 on their Friday/Friday departures, and might also continue to in the New Year because another ship has priority at Terminal 10 (MSC). 

Thank you!

• Like 1