Is the Sky Suite Sound Proof?

Jeter02

Very curious to know if anyone has officially stayed in the Sky suites on either the Sky, Enchanted, or Discovery.

I'm wondering how soundproof the cabin is since part of the balcony and I believe the master bedroom faces towards movie under the Stars. Do you hear the movies playing late at night? Or  hear a lot of noise in general with people on the pool deck?

1 hour ago, Jeter02 said:

Very curious to know if anyone has officially stayed in the Sky suites on either the Sky, Enchanted, or Discovery.

I'm wondering how soundproof the cabin is since part of the balcony and I believe the master bedroom faces towards movie under the Stars. Do you hear the movies playing late at night? Or  hear a lot of noise in general with people on the pool deck?

There have been at least two threads on this, and they have reported that inside the cabin there is no disturbance.🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jwattle said:

There have been at least two threads on this, and they have reported that inside the cabin there is no disturbance.🙂

However,  people outside your cabin can hear you. Be careful !

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I'm just a bit curious as to what you are planning if you need a soundproof cabin.... 😄

🤣😂🤣😂 When I say soundproof I mean can you hear all the noise from the pool deck and the movie screen from the cabin. Sounds from the outside to in. Early sleepers 🤣

Edited by Jeter02

21 hours ago, Jeter02 said:

I stayed in the Sky Suite on Enchanted back in October. The only time sound from the pool deck/MUTS  was bothersome (as in not easy to tune out or ignore) was when a primetime football game was aired and the game went past 12AM combined with passengers cheering and shouting in reaction. I'd also caution to keep the full blackout curtains closed when you head to bed in the master bedroom as the quick switching camera shots during the game cast flashing lights onto the bedroom wall.

• Thanks 1