Menus on the app

SSAtlantic

How accurate are the menus recently? We have cruised twice in the last year with pretty accurate results. I prebook

2-3 specialty restaurants as we are not in a suite and a party of 3. DH does not like to eat at 8pm. For our upcoming Reflection (1/8) cruise, the order of the menus has changed 2x in the last few days. Today, lobster is on day 1. I would like to make a switch, but what if different again tomorrow??  I am reluctant to wait until boarding as we are not Retreat guests. Anyone have any updates in recent cruises? 

5 minutes ago, WestLakeGirl said:

I think you already know. The app menus are not very accurate until right up to when  the cruise starts and even then they have been known to make last-minute changes

What she said!

I've been tracking the menu rotation on Beyond since the end of July in order to plan which nights I want to go to specialty restaurants. The rotation shown on future dates usually just mirrors the current cruise even if it's a different number of days or ports of call.  I've found that the app is usually correct once on board the ship.

17 minutes ago, Chardonnay Char said:

Can somebody tell me how to find the app with menus.  How far in advance are they posted?

The app is called "Celebrity Cruises" and once you've entered your name and reservation, "Dining" will appear at the bottom left. I downloaded mine 4 months ahead and it shows menus for everything but menus can change any time before boarding.

You can download the Celebrity app from the App Store or Google Play store (iPhone or Android phone). Select the ship and cruise you are interested in. It should list your upcoming cruises, if not select "Browse our Ships" and select the ship and cruise you want to check out.  Then tap the Dining button on the bottom tab bar.

I have a question about those menu as well, I am pretty sure the last time we sailed pre-covid Luminae had a "Always Available" section, it is not on the app - did they get rid of it ? I am not really into what I call fru fru food, I just want regular steak, but looking at some of the Luminae dinner menus  I would not order 1 of the mains. 

On 12/31/2022 at 4:46 PM, CaroleSS said:

Just to give you a clue, our 8 night cruise has 9 nights worth of menus!

And my 8 night cruise Dec 23-31 only showed 7 days of menus until the day I boarded! I didn't notice changes after the first night. I think what you see correlates to the current sailing of that ship rather than what the menus will be during your specific sailing. 

You can look up other ships and sailings. I have a friend who loves to read menus and I gave her instructions to follow along so I didn't need to send her screenshots about what I was eating every day! LOL