Booking a shore excursion for 2 separate cabin bookings

Suskies

We are going on a Princess cruise with our daughter and son-in-law. They decided to go after we booked, so the cabins were booked separately and have different Princess booking numbers.

The four of us now want to go on the same shore excursion. I see no way to book all 4 of us at one time (to make sure we stay in the same group). How can I do this, short of calling Princess? Thank you!!!

13 minutes ago, Suskies said:

We are going on a Princess cruise with our daughter and son-in-law. They decided to go after we booked, so the cabins were booked separately and have different Princess booking numbers.

The four of us now want to go on the same shore excursion. I see no way to book all 4 of us at one time (to make sure we stay in the same group). How can I do this, short of calling Princess? Thank you!!!

We’ve done this many times, no problem.

Just make sure to book the same time for the excursion.  And you must go together at the designated tour meeting area.  You’ll be given colored/numbered stickers to wear.  Just get on the same bus.  

• Thanks 1

The problem is that the shore excursion we want to go on is on disembarkation day. We are disembarking in FLL and want to take the Everglades tour with FLL airport dropoff. Since our luggage is involved, I'm worried that we'll be assigned to two different busses.

19 minutes ago, Suskies said:

The problem is that the shore excursion we want to go on is on disembarkation day. We are disembarking in FLL and want to take the Everglades tour with FLL airport dropoff. Since our luggage is involved, I'm worried that we'll be assigned to two different busses.

We’ve done disembarking excursions with others many times. Same instructions apply.  Book the same time of excursion, go to assembly point

together and get on the same bus.  No big deal. Just sit together in the theater or wherever you meet and go together to the bus.

• Thanks 1

My friend just gives me her login info and when I book something, I book hers as well.  You can also get Princess to add your booking # to their account and vice versa so they know you are travelling together.

15 hours ago, Suskies said:

You will still be picking up your luggage and bringing it to the bus, so just do that together.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1