My View: Ringing in 2023 on Celebrity Reflection (semi-live)

APDMOM

TIP: The jogging track does not go all around the top deck.  You can expand your walk/jog around the ship though, going all the way forward to the basketball court and all the way aft through the sunset bar.  If you do the whole deck one round, it measures 0.33 mi on my Apple Watch.  So, 3 times around will add up to about a mile.

Basketball court - forward on deck 15:

IMG_0680.thumb.JPG.8766e23eb918d1994681da40fa07b84c.JPG

• Like 2

We 'found' some Cruising Ducks.  Our neighbors were hiding them on the ship.  We did not really find any, but they left some on our door 😄 I guess we 'found' them hiding in plain sight!

image.thumb.jpeg.68bc5fada3e22e8f9ee796ed03b8c6f1.jpeg

A Few Final Thoughts:

Consistent service with a smile!  It seems like Celebrity really takes care of their own, and Captain Michael must be an amazing leader.  We did not experience even one unfriendly staff or crew member during the week!

We like that you can use the app to make reservations, opt out of the evening turn down service, and follow daily activities.  However, the app was not always accurate for the dinner menu, so it is worth double checking.  One night, the dessert menu was completely different.

We enjoyed the activities, especially watching the paper plane contest and crazy golf.  Ana Dulce has such a unique sense of humor and an amazing hostess at these contests!

image.thumb.jpeg.f7a4dbebdafd3fe9d87c6441a3b2a386.jpeg

Although internet was spotty and unreliable at first, it improved greatly around day 3 or 4.  We really appreciate the free minutes for Elite, as it allowed me to keep up on posting our “View” to some extent.

TIP: If you have any tips to add regarding this ship, please do so.

Thank you for cruising along and enjoy planning your adventures!

...until we find our sealegs again...

• Like 4

Wonderful review ADPMOM!  Thank you so much for sharing your time, thoughts and some absolutely fabulous photos with us (that one of the moon with your "real" camera (vs. your iphone) was amazing!)  Enjoy your next cruise  ☺️

• Like 1

Thank you so much for the great review!  We are on the Reflection out of FLL on March 5th.  Question on the Happy Hour…is this available to all Captain Club members?  When/where is it (hours)?  We’ve only cruised twice on Celebrity- and it’s been awhile- but I’m not sure I knew about HH (maybe it didn’t matter because we had a drink pkg.; this time we didn’t buy one). 

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2023 at 5:11 PM, Kybee said:

Thank you so much for the great review!  We are on the Reflection out of FLL on March 5th.  Question on the Happy Hour…is this available to all Captain Club members?  When/where is it (hours)?  We’ve only cruised twice on Celebrity- and it’s been awhile- but I’m not sure I knew about HH (maybe it didn’t matter because we had a drink pkg.; this time we didn’t buy one). 

So sorry I missed your post!  Somehow I forgot to subscribe to my thread!  

I guess it is a bit late, since you are already on the cruise.  Maybe it will help someone else:  On Reflection, Happy Hour was no longer in a central location.  You just go to any bar and ask for the Happy Hour menu to order from.  Be sure to tell them it is for the Captain's Club Happy Hour that you order.  Our favorite spot for Happy Hour was in the Ensemble Lounge.  Always had great service and relaxing live entertainment.