Shore excursion waitlist

Smeecanada

You can do it onboard if needed. Waitlist shouldn't automatically assign you a spot when it becomes available. You should get a notice that it had become available and you have X time to confirm booking. At least that what it did for us. Hopefully HAL hasn't changed that process in a few months but never know. 

4 hours ago, Smeecanada said:

How do I go about removing us from the HAL waitlist?

On your online Itinerary (available by choosing Already Booked on the Homepage), scroll to the day of your waitlisted excursion. You will have the options of "Modify waitlist preference or Cancel this Shore Excursion?"  If it's a booked excursion you would have the option to "Cancel this Shore Excursion?"

On 1/3/2023 at 5:13 AM, Cruise Suzy said:

On your online Itinerary (available by choosing Already Booked on the Homepage), scroll to the day of your waitlisted excursion. You will have the options of "Modify waitlist preference or Cancel this Shore Excursion?"  If it's a booked excursion you would have the option to "Cancel this Shore Excursion?"

Is this on the HAL app only? 

• 1 year later...
On 1/3/2023 at 8:13 AM, Cruise Suzy said:

When I go to the website already booked isn't an option anywhere. I clicked manage my cruise but then I get this other page. Any ideas?

Screenshot_20240326-094249.png

Screenshot_20240326-094233.png

See those three little lines in the top left? Click it.  Then click "itinerary." Then scroll down as you wish. Each day will show either "no planned activities" or "planned activities."

8 minutes ago, chill6x6 said:

See those three little lines in the top left? Click it.  Then click "itinerary." Then scroll down as you wish. Each day will show either "no planned activities" or "planned activities."

Thank you. Ill try again.

On 1/3/2023 at 8:13 AM, Cruise Suzy said:

When I go to the website already booked isn't an option anywhere. I clicked manage my cruise but then I get this other page. Any ideas?

Posted (edited)

---->"manage my cruise"- select desired booking.

---->select "itinerary" ..sometimes I have to click "shore excursions" then "itinerary" at the 3 lines in top left.

Scroll to desired day 

Edited by chill6x6