Travel gift cards no longer on Allstate Rewards?

Hello,

I wanted to ask if anyone else was having the same trouble I am or if I'm experiencing a 'glitch'.  Today I went into my Allstate rewards account to purchase Carnival gift cards (10% discount) and there is no travel gift cards available any longer (that I can find). Wondering if the program has changed and they no longer offer travel gift cards, or maybe it's been moved to a different area and I just cannot find it (screen shot added).

image.thumb.png.50d52c2f2981e8195d1b4c49c76a2722.png

• 1 month later...

You can buy Carnival gift cards on the AARP website for 10 percent off! You don't have to join as a paid member and they don't ask if you are a Senior either! I bought some Princess cards on AARP and also saw that they offer Carnival ones. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/17/2023 at 2:13 AM, pootsien2 said:

You can buy Carnival gift cards on the AARP website for 10 percent off! You don't have to join as a paid member and they don't ask if you are a Senior either! I bought some Princess cards on AARP and also saw that they offer Carnival ones. 

This is incorrect. Carnival gift cards are only available to paid AARP members

Oh,I am surprised that you have to have a paid membership to buy the Carnival giftcards! I didn't have a paid membership when I bought the Princess cards on the AARP site and should not have assumed it was the same!

• 3 months later...

Sorry for resurfacing an old post, but I used to buy Carnival gift cards and noticed it looks like they are now completely gone from the site.  Including all giftcards.  Am I right?  Im hoping they come back 🙏