Ruby Princess - Galveston

mnkauf

We just got off the Ruby Princess last week - but your question is pretty broad 🙂  What kind of information are you looking for?  Someone on our cruise did a "Live" thread that you might find interesting...let me see if I can find it. 

• Like 2

I have a question about the Ruby Princess itinerary out of Galveston that hits Costa Maya on Wed, Roatan on Thurs, and Cozumel on Friday.  Does anyone know which nights are formal nights?  I would assume Monday is a formal night, but I don't know about the second one.  We want to schedule the steak restaurant for a dinner, but not on formal night.  Thanks.

13 minutes ago, RPR38 said:

I have a question about the Ruby Princess itinerary out of Galveston that hits Costa Maya on Wed, Roatan on Thurs, and Cozumel on Friday.  Does anyone know which nights are formal nights?  I would assume Monday is a formal night, but I don't know about the second one.  We want to schedule the steak restaurant for a dinner, but not on formal night.  Thanks.

Don't know if your schedule is the same as our was over Christmas but our first formal night was the third night (the first two full days were sea days) and the second was on the second to last night (Cozumel).  Looking at what I think your itinerary will be (we were on an 11 day) I would guess Tuesday and Friday.