Health assessment, still grayed out two days before sailing?

Sarahg0915

Haven't sailed since before covid, so this is new to me. "Health assessment" under my check-in summary, beneath "suggested next steps," is grayed out so I can't click it. Anyone know if it will activate before we board? 

Edited by Sarahg0915
  • Like 1

• Sarahg0915 changed the title to Health assessment, still grayed out two days before sailing?

I'm pretty sure the days of a pre-check health assessment have ended. On our last cruise in December we were simply asked 'Any symptoms in the last 7-10 days?' as we checked in at the terminal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sarahg0915 said:

Ok, thank you. I didn't want to miss a step! 

From Carnival today:

TESTING

• Cruises of 15 nights or less: Although not required for either vaccinated or unvaccinated guests, we encourage all guests 5 years and older to take a pre-cruise test within three days of their cruise.
  • Cruises of 16 nights or more: Guests age 5 years and older have to present a PCR or antigen test taken within 3 days before sailing (unsupervised self-tests are not accepted).
  • DESTINATION REQUIREMENTS

Unvaccinated guests are free to disembark and enjoy their time ashore. However, certain destinations have imposed certain restrictions and we cannot guarantee that more will not be added.

• Grand Turk and Cartagena, Colombia – age 18 and older will have to remain on board.

We will continue to monitor the protocols and requirements of the destinations we visit and will update our guests directly and this page of any changes.

I’m pretty sure it’s just an attestation that you don’t have symptoms and haven’t tested positive for Covid in the last so many days. We cruised last May and in addition to the testing and VeriFLY nonsense, we had to do the health assessment as well. I think it was available 48-72 hrs beforehand. But if it stays grey, they may not be using it anymore. 

On apps for other cruiselines, the health assessment section does not become active until 24 hours before boarding (hours based on scheduled sail away time).

I just received a reminder to do mine the day of embarkation (another cruise line).

The health assessment questions are the more general ones used before Covid.

Remember if you are a male, do not check that you are pregnant (read some funny threads about this error, just needs to be fixed at the pier).

• Haha 1