La Cucina with free at sea

MSP_CRUISER

Question for you all. I am dining at La Cucina one night and planned to use 1 of my  two free free at sea dining perks. I love fettuccini alfredo but I noticed that the offering on the menu doesn't have a meat. Can I order the fettuccini and still get the 8oz tenderloin under the secondi menu or would that be considered two entrees? I'd like to know if that triggers an upcharge or if the fettuccini could be substituted as an appetizer? Thanks for any insight.

It's a four-course menu: appetizer/soup/salad, pasta/pizza, main, dessert. Once I had a new server, just switched from another restaurant, who didn't understand that and tried to serve the pasta (first plate in Italian logic) simultaneously with the main (second). 

• Like 1

This is good news...thanks for the insight all! I watched a few videos and the pasta looked good (but not a huge portion) so I really wanted to try it....but not enough to give up the tenderloin.

Edited by MSP_CRUISER

9 hours ago, YVRteacher said:

You can also order the fettuccine with an addition and will not get charged extra.  Here it is with shrimp last week on the Jewel.

8721EA00-EF20-4F87-85A6-8908FA5039C9.jpeg

So what that your pasta course, or, your entree?

11 hours ago, MSP_CRUISER said:

This is good news...thanks for the insight all! I watched a few videos and the pasta looked good (but not a huge portion) so I really wanted to try it....but not enough to give up the tenderloin.

You can order the pasta plus an entree. Or you can order the pasta in an entree size which is significantly larger. I did pasta plus the salmon. Another at my table did the entree size pasta and couldn’t even finish it.

1957EBD6-3FA8-47B5-8877-2AA5ACE70E3E.jpeg

589A0C52-448A-48ED-BA93-223E5A819EE5.jpeg

Edited by ellewoods
  • Like 2