Beach club capacities

hotmonia

We will be in Cozumel on a day with 5 ships in port. Ours will be the last one to dock. I want to do a beach club. Worry is, even if I prepurchase a day pass, odds are good we wont find a chair, since some clubs do not set people capacities. 

Its between Playa Mia, Paradise Beach and Mr. Sanchos. I have a 4 year old so PM would be my first choice. Has anyone ever experienced difficulty getting a couple of loungers on these busy days? Especially if we were to arrive closer to 11am-noon. Thanks!

On 1/5/2023 at 7:33 PM, hotmonia said:

We will be in Cozumel on a day with 5 ships in port. Ours will be the last one to dock. I want to do a beach club. Worry is, even if I prepurchase a day pass, odds are good we wont find a chair, since some clubs do not set people capacities. 

Its between Playa Mia, Paradise Beach and Mr. Sanchos. I have a 4 year old so PM would be my first choice. Has anyone ever experienced difficulty getting a couple of loungers on these busy days? Especially if we were to arrive closer to 11am-noon. Thanks!

Nachi Cocom restricts total reservations daily so never feels overcrowded.  That said, it is not the most family-oriented of the beach clubs since it doesn’t have all the inflatables, etc.  It would still be a fun beach day for your 4 y/o IMO. 

Not sure which cruise line (pier) you will be at but we have had good luck with day passes to resort hotels at that age, Park Royal (which doesn’t require transport from International)  and Allegro - good splash ground and climbing frame. Most have children’s clubs/ playrooms. There are several others if you go to third party broker sites.

5 ships in Cozumel is a light day.

Like c-leg5 already stated, WHICH ships are docked with you is what really matters.

5 Oasis, Excell size ships will easily outnumber passenger counts of 10 older, smaller ships.

We always do Nachi Cocum partly due to their 125 person limit and have NEVER seen them run out of loungers,

Agree with a kiddo, Playa Mia would be a much better choice but I can't comment on how crowded it gets. ( i know since the restart it sounds like Mr. Sanchos and Paradise Beach are packed quite a bit now.)