Wonder of the Seas Question?

Ret MP

5 hours ago, Ret MP said:

Yep, that is a shame.  

However, my main concern is with the Greenhouse effect in there.  I can still take part in the venue without bar(s).  But, I can't if it is too hot and too humid.  So, it sounds like the Solarium, until I see for myself, is out.  

I love to work, exercise, and/or be active in the tropical heat, I love to sweat.  But, I can't just lay around for the purpose of relaxation in it.  

Just an FYI, the gym on Wonder is excellent!

Edited by PhillyFan33579
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Ret MP said:

However, my main concern is with the Greenhouse effect in there.

Somewhat good news. Today in coco cay they had the air walls open between the deck 14 solarium and the bridge wings and it was actually habitable on that deck.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2023 at 9:32 PM, GTO-Girl said:

Wow!!  Totally not our experience at all.

I don’t doubt that. However, they adopted the new menus this week, and the new WJ menus match whatever the theme is in the MDR, and according to the head chef in WJ they have no flexibility to adapt the menus from what the “template” (his exact word) that they received from Miami. The result (at least for this week) is no Chinese food on China night, fish and chips and chicken pot pie on Spanish night; no more prepped to order wok station that matches the theme - just the same italian pasta every night. The WJ we all loved and raved abut is either dead or on life support.

2 hours ago, orville99 said:

I don’t doubt that. However, they adopted the new menus this week, and the new WJ menus match whatever the theme is in the MDR, and according to the head chef in WJ they have no flexibility to adapt the menus from what the “template” (his exact word) that they received from Miami. The result (at least for this week) is no Chinese food on China night, fish and chips and chicken pot pie on Spanish night; no more prepped to order wok station that matches the theme - just the same italian pasta every night. The WJ we all loved and raved abut is either dead or on life support.

WOW, that sucks.  Especially if you are loyal to the MDR and/or WJ, which I'm not.  If I was a fan of the WJ, will I am for Breakfast (bacon), I'd be there for the Fish & Chips and the Chinese food.  

I do appreciate your updates!!

Thank you.