Aruba travel form needed?

BABBY

Hi we have aruba as one of the ports on day 4 and p&o say no form required  but on aruba gov.uk site it says all visitors need to complete this up to 7 days before. The ship goes from barbados b305a itinerary & we have been told we still need to complete the barbados immigration form but want to know for definite re aruba or if any other forms etc are required for other ports, plus I don't know either how easy these are to complete or indeed to get a response from after completing.

Does anyone know please or have done this cruise recently 

Many thanks

Thank you, sorry to ask again but assuming this is a definate then?, no requirement needed, rather than they just didn't ask to see the form/Ed card 

We have since looked on aruba gov site & under the FAQ it seems to mention if from UK or a cruise ship passenger staying there less than 24 hrs no requirement neccessary, unless we are reading it wrong?

Did you find the barbados immigration form easy enough?

Sorry to ask, it's  just we're not that techy that's why we're a bit concerned & asking as we want to make sure we know what we need to do & have  what is required even if they don't ask

Many thanks

1 hour ago, BABBY said:

Thank you, sorry to ask again but assuming this is a definate then?, no requirement needed, rather than they just didn't ask to see the form/Ed card 

We have since looked on aruba gov site & under the FAQ it seems to mention if from UK or a cruise ship passenger staying there less than 24 hrs no requirement neccessary, unless we are reading it wrong?

Did you find the barbados immigration form easy enough?

Sorry to ask, it's  just we're not that techy that's why we're a bit concerned & asking as we want to make sure we know what we need to do & have  what is required even if they don't ask

Many thanks

I can guarantee no form is required on any island except Barbados.

The Barbados form is simple. Go to the link and P&O offer a step by step guide of what information to put in which box.  You will have everything you need with passport, flight numbers etc.  You will also need a photograph of your passport to upload, just take a nice clear picture on your phone and upload it when asked.

Both family members can go on one form.  I promise if you get the documents ready before you start itsx15 minutes or so work.

1 hour ago, Megabear2 said:

I can guarantee no form is required on any island except Barbados.

The Barbados form is simple. Go to the link and P&O offer a step by step guide of what information to put in which box.  You will have everything you need with passport, flight numbers etc.  You will also need a photograph of your passport to upload, just take a nice clear picture on your phone and upload it when asked.

Both family members can go on one form.  I promise if you get the documents ready before you start itsx15 minutes or so work.

The difference is probably to do with whether you are flying in/out or just heading there for a cruise ship stop.  We did not need forms when we called into Barbados on Aurora in late November and I have known a number of ports around the world which are fine with one day call passengers from a ship, but require visas when flying in or out of the country. 

That would explain the aruba.govuk site saying a visa is needed since most people using that will be on land holidays.  

8 minutes ago, tring said:

The difference is probably to do with whether you are flying in/out or just heading there for a cruise ship stop.  We did not need forms when we called into Barbados on Aurora in late November and I have known a number of ports around the world which are fine with one day call passengers from a ship, but require visas when flying in or out of the country. 

That would explain the aruba.govuk site saying a visa is needed since most people using that will be on land holidays.  

Exactly that reason for fly cruises into Barbados and of course clearing Government security and passport inspection on the way out.

Actually I'm quite surprised not to read of an equivalent form for the Antigua fly cruises unless of course it's normal rather than bonded entry.

• Like 1