Aurea Experience Question

Viceroy of Clinton

13 hours ago, Aussie Jeep said:

Hello, we have three upcoming cruises in Europe/Mediterranean

We booked the Fantastica package and purchased the Thermal Area Cruise Pass

By buying this pass do we get access to outside deck area on 19 and also the private deck area on the spa itself.

Likely just the spa deck area itself, doubt they would give you access to the Top 19 Aurea deck.

8 hours ago, Captain-John said:

Hi Bea. Good to see you also. It's been a while!

Can I tempt you to do a review of your Europa sailing when the time comes?

I usually do ‘live’ reports as I can never remember anything once I’m home 🙄.  It’s unlikely that I’ll have internet access for most of the trip, unless I buy a package onboard, but I’ll try and take some notes and post when I’m home.   Anything specific you want me to check out?

42 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

I usually do ‘live’ reports as I can never remember anything once I’m home 🙄.  It’s unlikely that I’ll have internet access for most of the trip, unless I buy a package onboard, but I’ll try and take some notes and post when I’m home.   Anything specific you want me to check out?

No problem Bea and definitely don't want you to go out of your way or put any obligation on your holiday.

It's purely from the perspective that there isn't much in the way of reviews and information out there about the ship at present (obviously, as she's so new but also as she is an entirely new class). As you are also sailing Aurea, your thoughts on the Aurea specific dining room, sun deck and whether the Aurea specific amenities are honoured would be most useful. I see 'little britain' is doing a 'Live from' just now which should start to build up our collective bank of knowledge.

6 minutes ago, Captain-John said:

No problem Bea and definitely don't want you to go out of your way or put any obligation on your holiday.

It's purely from the perspective that there isn't much in the way of reviews and information out there about the ship at present (obviously, as she's so new but also as she is an entirely new class). As you are also sailing Aurea, your thoughts on the Aurea specific dining room, sun deck and whether the Aurea specific amenities are honoured would be most useful. I see 'little britain' is doing a 'Live from' just now which should start to build up our collective bank of knowledge.

Yeah - info seems very thin on the ground.  Will definitely be following LB’s thread - thanks for the heads-up.  

• Like 1