Enclave on Royal Pricing Question

happy42cruise

I am not sure if it is any cheaper but I do think they sell more passes than in the past . This last 2 weeks on Royal we got off 3 days ago on Sea days it was like the chair hogs descended , claimed a heated bed and stayed for hours ...I noticed 2 less beds than on some of the other ships due to the fact there are 2 water bed things that are bigger .in the place of 4 beds .

Evenings were the best chance of claiming a relaxation spot . ..

We pre-purchased at $299 pp for the Hawaii cruise. I don’t know what the onboard price was. There were definitely more people using it than in our past experiences, between all the sea days and it being a holiday cruise, that’s not surprising. It was well worth it and would highly recommend it! 

On 1/8/2023 at 5:15 AM, DUCHESSRN said:

I am not sure if it is any cheaper but I do think they sell more passes than in the past . This last 2 weeks on Royal we got off 3 days ago on Sea days it was like the chair hogs descended , claimed a heated bed and stayed for hours ...I noticed 2 less beds than on some of the other ships due to the fact there are 2 water bed things that are bigger .in the place of 4 beds .

Evenings were the best chance of claiming a relaxation spot . ..

I agree that it seemed more passes were being sold. I even saw some people getting a tour toward the end of the cruise and thought how are they going to consider it exclusive if they’re gonna allow even more in?! I also agree about the chair hogs. The sign saying not to was completely ineffective. I’d pounce on a water bed if one became available, and I just didn’t use the stone beds. Personally, I don’t know how anyone could stay in there for hours and read in that heat. It’s therapeutic for an hour but then I’m out!