Boarding Pass not printable

vegnorf

Howdy! I will be on a cruise February, 2023, Panama Canal. Per the Carnival website, online check in cannot be completed until January 19, so I can't print the boarding pass till after online check in is completed? I haven't cruised since 2019 with Carnival. Does being a platinum make any difference?

I'm seeing a bunch of changes since covid. I just downloaded the hubb app. 

thanks.

You cannot print your boarding pass if you have not completed the check-in process. However you can print out your documents and your luggage tags at any time. 

your boarding pass will include your check-in time but you cannot do that until 14 days before the cruise unless you are diamond or platinum then it’s 16 days before the cruise. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, CruiseHealing said:

You cannot print your boarding pass if you have not completed the check-in process. However you can print out your documents and your luggage tags at any time. 

crap... I'm sorry, when I read boarding pass I was thinking luggage tags. You are correct. Luggage tags can be printed before check in but boarding passes are not available to print until check in is complete.

Sorry for the confusion