Marriott Day Pass on St Kitts.

dreamboat43

I would like to get Marriott day passes for my cruise stop on St. Kitts next month.  Do I need to make a reservation in advance?  What's the going price?  Do I need to purchase a pass now or wait until we get there?  Do they ever sell out?   What is a day room?  Is it worth it to pay extra for it?  

12 hours ago, dreamboat43 said:

I would like to get Marriott day passes for my cruise stop on St. Kitts next month.  Do I need to make a reservation in advance?  What's the going price?  Do I need to purchase a pass now or wait until we get there?  Do they ever sell out?   What is a day room?  Is it worth it to pay extra for it?  

Marriott day rooms are Marriott standard hotel rooms with bed, shower etc., for changing, storing clothing and valuables, then shower, towel and change.  Availability is based on hotel occupancy.  Some book a room in advance, while many rock up.  However, we do book.  
90% of visitors take a day pass without a room.
As there have been price changes posted, feel it would be better to contact reservations direct with regard to a booking and current (today) pricing.