Unlimited Photo Package

babygrljaz

How does the unlimited photo package work?  When ordering online you have to select it for a certain day.  Is it only pictures taken that day?  Also you have to select who but it will only let me select 1 person, i get errors if more than 1 is selected.  Does that mean only pictures with that person are included so i would have to purchase separate packages for everyone? Any info would be great please 😃

5 hours ago, babygrljaz said:

How does the unlimited photo package work?  When ordering online you have to select it for a certain day.  Is it only pictures taken that day?  Also you have to select who but it will only let me select 1 person, i get errors if more than 1 is selected.  Does that mean only pictures with that person are included so i would have to purchase separate packages for everyone? Any info would be great please 😃

The unlimited photo package is good for the entire cruise starting from day one. For booking purposes it is broken down by days and at times it may show sold out for a specific day. If this happens to you say for day one, no worries, you are all good.  You also only need to book it for the primary person and everyone that is attached to that room can use their key card to take photo opportunities and will be linked to your package. You will not need separate packages.  

16 hours ago, lastchamp64 said:

The unlimited photo package is good for the entire cruise starting from day one. For booking purposes it is broken down by days and at times it may show sold out for a specific day. If this happens to you say for day one, no worries, you are all good.  You also only need to book it for the primary person and everyone that is attached to that room can use their key card to take photo opportunities and will be linked to your package. You will not need separate packages.  

awesome thank you!  Another question, how do i pay for it?  I don't see add to cart only selecting it as an activity. Sorry 1st time on Disney.  Other cruise lines i've been able to pay for everything when i book them 

On 1/12/2023 at 12:51 AM, babygrljaz said:

awesome thank you!  Another question, how do i pay for it?  I don't see add to cart only selecting it as an activity. Sorry 1st time on Disney.  Other cruise lines i've been able to pay for everything when i book them 

No need to apologize. The package will be charged to your source of payment that you are using while onboard along with any excursions or anything else that you may purchase on the ship. Enjoy your cruise, you will love sailing with DCL.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

I "saved" the Unlimited Photo Package after selecting one guest in each of three cabins that I have booked.  The information I read on the Disney FAQ is a little confusing:

Joining your stateroom photos with photos from another stateroom into a single account is only available (i) once a package is purchased and (ii) if you have children (immediate family only) under 21 in the stateroom you wish to join to your account. Anyone else age 21 and over in the joined stateroom will not be in the photos in your package or available for onboard or post-cruise downloading. You must specifically request the joining of staterooms to a crew member in Shutters Photography Shop.

I do not have any children under the age of 21.  Will everyone in the 3 cabins be able to have photos taken and downloaded using my single purchase of the unlimited package?  The information above seems to indicate not but then what is the purpose of being able to select each cabin?  (Maybe each quest that I selected will be able to view and download photos marked with their specific room key?)

My hope is to purchase one package that everyone in the three cabins can take advantage of.

19 minutes ago, day-day said:

I "saved" the Unlimited Photo Package after selecting one guest in each of three cabins that I have booked.  The information I read on the Disney FAQ is a little confusing:

Joining your stateroom photos with photos from another stateroom into a single account is only available (i) once a package is purchased and (ii) if you have children (immediate family only) under 21 in the stateroom you wish to join to your account. Anyone else age 21 and over in the joined stateroom will not be in the photos in your package or available for onboard or post-cruise downloading. You must specifically request the joining of staterooms to a crew member in Shutters Photography Shop.

I do not have any children under the age of 21.  Will everyone in the 3 cabins be able to have photos taken and downloaded using my single purchase of the unlimited package?  The information above seems to indicate not but then what is the purpose of being able to select each cabin?  (Maybe each quest that I selected will be able to view and download photos marked with their specific room key?)

My hope is to purchase one package that everyone in the three cabins can take advantage of.

You are correct that another room (with adults only) will not be included in your purchase of the unlimited package.  That said DCL has (or at least use to have) a buy one package, get second room package for 50% off.  

In your case, with 3 rooms, that would mean, if you want everyone to be in a photo package, you would need to purchase 2 full price packages and one 1/2 price.  That said, I've read where some people were able to purchase additional rooms (not limited to one) at the 50% off as long as they purchased one full price package.

To clarify - if you only purchase one package (for your room), as long as one of the people from your room is in each photo taken, it will be included.  If you want photos that will ONLY be people from the other rooms (no one from your room included) they will not be in your folder.

• Thanks 1