Central Park Balcony on Wonder of the Seas

1 hour ago, royalmariner24 said:

I was wondering if anyone has any reviews on Central Park Balconies on Wonder of the Seas ? 

I suggest don’t go for interior balconies unless you are ok having zero privacy. Not sure why people are ok living in an apartment at sea with all cabins looking at you. I go on a cruise to see the ocean. Everytime you change, take a nap, come out of shower and get dressed in cabin zero privacy.  No way. 

Terrible.  Don't  take  it.   The movie  is  very  loud  in the evening  and  it  goes  until  after  11 pm.    We were on the Wonder  Transatlantic.   I  did  not  like  it.   You feel  you are looking at   apartments  in  New York.  

Just walking thru it, it was noisy.  We had originally booked one of the window cabins and then changed to an oceanview balcony.  We were super happy our cabin was not in there.  You could see the outlines of the people thru the curtains at night. 
They put a giant movie screen in on the Wonder.  The Oasis seemed less noisy in Central Park.