passage contract

fatbird

I am trying to fill in the information to be Ocean Ready for my Ruby Princess cruise next month. I have been able to fill out all the required steps except the passage contract. I read it,but there is no box to check at the bottom of the page. When I go back a page and try to check that I've read it I just get the same pop up with the passage contract that I just read. I'm about 50 days out, do I need to wait until closer to the cruise or am I missing something? This is not being done on an app but a regular web page. Any help appreciated.

4 minutes ago, fatbird said:

I am trying to fill in the information to be Ocean Ready for my Ruby Princess cruise next month. I have been able to fill out all the required steps except the passage contract. I read it,but there is no box to check at the bottom of the page. When I go back a page and try to check that I've read it I just get the same pop up with the passage contract that I just read. I'm about 50 days out, do I need to wait until closer to the cruise or am I missing something? This is not being done on an app but a regular web page. Any help appreciated.

the pop up is for you to read. the confirmation is on the page behind the pop up. click on that off of the pop up page

• 1 year later...

keep trying! Takes 6-7 times for it to register for me trying both the app and the web version. Still don't know why it suddenly works. Just another vagary of the system. Just like my 2 current booked cruises-  next week and Dec 24 show my travel summary on the app for my July 23 Japan cruise but show correctly on the personaliser.

• 2 months later...

I have been having the same issues with the Passage Contract. 
On the apps, it simply would not download or enable us to click "accept".
I am not sure how to do it on the web page. 
I found the Passage Document and it did pop up when I click on it, but I am still not able to get to the confirmation page. Please advise. 
Thank you

I even tried deleting and reinstalling the apps to see if there's any bugs, but it will not work as well;
Was wondering if its because my cruise date is still too far away. I am 60 days from embarkation. 

53 minutes ago, Jazzjannsg said:

I even tried deleting and reinstalling the apps to see if there's any bugs, but it will not work as well;
Was wondering if its because my cruise date is still too far away. I am 60 days from embarkation. 

You could be too far out.  FWIW I give the app 2 tries for checking in and then call Princess.  They will manually fill in the stuff.  Have also just gone to the pier.

Things like the contract where you need to scroll to the absolute bottom of a multi page document, then hit the "read" button are often a challenge. 

similar issue - I click the tick-box, it pops up with please read carefully / Can't load the content / 'next' button greyed-out, click back and repeat clicking the tick-box and the same thing happens.  Any chance they're allowing themselves scope to update the contract as late as possible?  5 weeks til we cruise.  Alternative option is that my phone isn't great, the app seems to be running okay but I know that my phone needs replacing sooner rather than later...

I have found that if I scroll very slowly through the contract (as if I am actually reading it, but after all these cruises I know what it says!) eventually it will let me click the accept button.  This is what I do on my phone and the app; never tried it on laptop.  YMMV

Mary 

On 1/14/2024 at 4:52 PM, robncruise said:

keep trying! Takes 6-7 times for it to register for me trying both the app and the web version. Still don't know why it suddenly works. Just another vagary of the system. Just like my 2 current booked cruises-  next week and Dec 24 show my travel summary on the app for my July 23 Japan cruise but show correctly on the personaliser.

Did it finally work on the apps for u? 

1 hour ago, Jazzjannsg said:

FYI, I managed to get hold of the Princess Support in Singapore and they had replied. 

You may click the following link https://oceanready-personalinfo-ui.prod.ocean.com/ use booking number to accept the website version to accept the Passage Contract.

It finally works! 

Thanks, I was able to do this with the link - on my phone the contract never appeared for me to scroll through.

4 hours ago, Jazzjannsg said:

FYI, I managed to get hold of the Princess Support in Singapore and they had replied. 

You may click the following link https://oceanready-personalinfo-ui.prod.ocean.com/ use booking number to accept the website version to accept the Passage Contract.

It finally works! 

Many thanks. That worked for us

10 hours ago, Jazzjannsg said:

It finally works! 

Thank you so much for posting this, the app has been driving me mad, but this link worked and the app is updated. 

I tried using the app last night and it wouldn't let me accept the passenger contract and press save / next

and I've just tried the link above in post #14 and it wouldn't let me log in - said to try again later

I don't know if it is a fault at Princess end or if it's because our cruise is not until December and we've not made final payment?

I'm not in any hurry, but I've done everything else on the app to get ready (passports, credit card, photos...etc) so thought I'd do the passenger contract and get that all done

41 minutes ago, Muffinz said:

I tried using the app last night and it wouldn't let me accept the passenger contract and press save / next

and I've just tried the link above in post #14 and it wouldn't let me log in - said to try again later

I don't know if it is a fault at Princess end or if it's because our cruise is not until December and we've not made final payment?

I'm not in any hurry, but I've done everything else on the app to get ready (passports, credit card, photos...etc) so thought I'd do the passenger contract and get that all done

I give the apps (Princess or ???) two trys.  At that point I call and will w a it on hold up to 10 minutes.  With Princess they have been really good with short hold times and excellent at taking the info over the phone.

If that fails I bring my confirmations - TA and Princess - and show up.at the pier.  Cannot imagine wasting hours to click on an "I accept. button.

On 3/21/2024 at 6:49 PM, Muffinz said:

Did you try to log in using your booking number? I couldn't do it with userid and password but booking number works. I was able to do it before I was paid in full. I hope this helps!

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, jean-lynd said:

Did you try to log in using your booking number? I couldn't do it with userid and password but booking number works. I was able to do it before I was paid in full. I hope this helps!

I was just in the app - all our details were there and the only thing missing was reading / accepting the passenger contract.

I didn't see a part where I could enter ther booking number.

I'll try again and see what happens

edited to add I tried again and it worked... what happened is I had to scroll and scroll and scroll down on my phone to the end of the passenger contract before the 'next' button would come up

it keeps on wanting me to order the medallion, but on the same page says medallions can only be ordered by and shipped US and Canada

but the travel checklist has a big 'tick' next to it and that's all good

We can't make any dinner reservations until after we've made full payment in September so we'll just have to wait until then

Edited by Muffinz

13 hours ago, Muffinz said:

I was just in the app - all our details were there and the only thing missing was reading / accepting the passenger contract.

edited to add I tried again and it worked... what happened is I had to scroll and scroll and scroll down on my phone to the end of the passenger contract before the 'next' button would come up

it keeps on wanting me to order the medallion, but on the same page says medallions can only be ordered by and shipped US and Canada

We can't make any dinner reservations until after we've made full payment in September so we'll just have to wait until then

We gave up and called Princess.  Several glitches.  Princess personnel in the USA entered the needed info and ticked the box for reading the contract.

15 hours ago, Muffinz said:

You can order your medallion once you have completed the checkin items you just will not be able to have it mailed. You will pick it up at the pier. I hope this helps!