Where to get Covid tests in San Pedro, Ca.?

Jemnibabe

12 minutes ago, Shelly97060 said:

I have emailed the conflicting information to one of the managers at Princess and asked for clarification ( using this exact cruise as the example).  I will report back on what I learn. Hopefully they can also help get the information updated to remove the confusion. 

Thank you!  Princess is a bit of a hot mess when it comes to communications.

16 hours ago, spingal said:

Thank you!  Princess is a bit of a hot mess when it comes to communications.

Thank you for doing that.  After more reading today, curious if we are still on the list of Enhanced Voyages.  Do you know where I can find the "current" list of Enhanced Voyages?

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

Thank you so very much.  At least I now know for sure it's still an Enhanced Voyage.  lol  Did you enjoy your Hawaii/South Pacific cruise?  Any tips?

Judy from SW Florida

4 minutes ago, Jemnibabe said:

Thank you so very much.  At least I now know for sure it's still an Enhanced Voyage.  lol  Did you enjoy your Hawaii/South Pacific cruise?  Any tips?

Judy from SW Florida

Our third time!  Love it.  I want to go again. 😂

Moorea is very similar to Bora Bora.  
The South Pacific is all about the water.

We’ve been to all the others before. You cannot go wrong with anything you decide to do.  Really is laid back and do what you love to do there. Snorkeling is great!  We wanted to go around Pago Pago this time, on the decorated trucks by HS students, but that stop was cancelled.  

First time:  I’d explore all of the islands and really get a feel for them.  The people are wonderful there. You’re going to love it!  Can’t say more.

Off topic, as this is about covid tests.

9 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Our third time!  Love it.  I want to go again. 😂

Moorea is very similar to Bora Bora.  
The South Pacific is all about the water.

We’ve been to all the others before. You cannot go wrong with anything you decide to do.  Really is laid back and do what you love to do there. Snorkeling is great!  We wanted to go around Pago Pago this time, on the decorated trucks by HS students, but that stop was cancelled.  

First time:  I’d explore all of the islands and really get a feel for them.  The people are wonderful there. You’re going to love it!  Can’t say more.

Off topic, as this is about covid tests.

Thanks again.  Think I will wait a couple more weeks to decide for sure about the how/where of the covid tests.  Language seems a bit unclear at the moment

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shelly97060 said:

@spingal@PacnGoNow  @Jemnibabe @Yehootu I heard back from the manager I contacted at Princess and they verified that the requirement is medically observed PCR or Medically observed antigen test taken 3 days before embarkation. 

so I will be ordering my BinaxNow from Emed. 😄

Me too.  Thank you for verifying that.  I hope they change that.  😝

So, we don’t go by what the FAQ says for Enhanced Voyages.

I see problems…

Thanks again!

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Shelly97060 said:

@spingal@PacnGoNow  @Jemnibabe @Yehootu I heard back from the manager I contacted at Princess and they verified that the requirement is medically observed PCR or Medically observed antigen test taken 3 days before embarkation. 

Thank-you for the clarification! 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Shelly97060 said:

Thank you!  It is scary that the TA chat team would tell me a self administered is OK!  I am going to let my business development manager know!  

29 minutes ago, spingal said:

Thank you!  It is scary that the TA chat team would tell me a self administered is OK!  I am going to let my business development manager know!  

If PCL employees don’t even know, how is the port going to handle this?

It seems a lot of folks are under the impression that the last update on the website, Dec 19th is the correct one. 
Self administered or medically administered, either one is okay.
I wonder how many will show up with the self administered?

Look at your own roll calls…lots

of confusion.

If anyone sees anything in writing, lije an email or on the travel summary, please let Us know on this thread.  TIA

17 minutes ago, Jemnibabe said:

What is a TA chat team?  Thanks

These are Princess reps that Travel Agents can chat into or call when assistance is needed to serve clients.  They provide Travel Agents support on bookings and assist with clarifications on Princess policies. 

4 minutes ago, Shelly97060 said:

These are Princess reps that Travel Agents can chat into or call when assistance is needed to serve clients.  They provide Travel Agents support on bookings and assist with clarifications on Princess policies. 

Are they outsourced too?

22 minutes ago, Shelly97060 said:

Thanks.  Seems no one is on the same page with this information and I can imagine people who fly into the US are having a difficult time finding the answers as well as locations for the rapid testing.  I know I sure am.  Hope this gets clarified in the next couple weeks