SHOWS ON ANTHEM OF THE SEAS

• 1 month later...
On 1/20/2023 at 8:43 PM, vadersprincess12 said:

mets123 ~ I am doubting because you and others said reservations were required and their email to me shows it's complimentary. I think it's smarter to believe Royal ~ why is that so hard to understand?  You needn't bother to respond.

Just because it's complimentary doesn't necessarily imply that reservations are not needed.  I will infer that it's free and reservations are indeed needed since many who have cruised on the Anthem have said so.  

I would believe first hand information from actual cruisers instead of information obtained from the Royal website, especially considering all of the recent mistakes they have made regarding the cost of certain items.

For Spectra's Cabaret I would describe it as Complimentary AND Reservations Recommended. You could get in to see it without a reservation, but they will let the people with reservations in first.

If you are the type to show up 5 minutes before a show starts, then the reservation wouldn't do you any good.

If you are the type who likes to show up early for a show to secure good seats or many seats together, then Reservations would be highly recommended for you.

The ship does not charge for reservations.

36 minutes ago, Sun Lover said:

So if we only need a reservation for Spectra, are there typically long lines for the rest of the shows?  How early do you need to get in line to get good seats?

No. Depends on the show/time and what you consider "good seats" but at least 15 min out.

3 hours ago, Sun Lover said:

So if we only need a reservation for Spectra, are there typically long lines for the rest of the shows?  How early do you need to get in line to get good seats?

The doors open around 45 min before showtime.  Once open, there's no line.  But we've lined up for WWRY and there were 2 dozen or so waiting for the doors to open to get the seats they really want.

9 hours ago, Sun Lover said:

From our Anthem cruise last week, a common tactic was to come into the theatre JUST as they lowered the lights for the show to start, and make your way to the near front, and ask 6 people to move down a few seats so you can get 2 open seats together.  

11 hours ago, Toddcan said:

From our Anthem cruise last week, a common tactic was to come into the theatre JUST as they lowered the lights for the show to start, and make your way to the near front, and ask 6 people to move down a few seats so you can get 2 open seats together.  

😆 omg