Kids Dining with Adventure Ocean?

We will be on the Wonder next month and I wanted to see if anyone knows if they are doing this again and, if so, how it works? I know that on our last cruise AO closed from 5-7. But I recently saw a blogger mention that AO staff were taking the kids to the Windjammer for dinner on the Wonder. We generally prefer to have our son with us for dinner but we were going to try Central Park (which he has no interest in) if that was an option one night. Thanks!   

38 minutes ago, Kymberlyfarr said:

We will be on the Wonder next month and I wanted to see if anyone knows if they are doing this again and, if so, how it works? I know that on our last cruise AO closed from 5-7. But I recently saw a blogger mention that AO staff were taking the kids to the Windjammer for dinner on the Wonder. We generally prefer to have our son with us for dinner but we were going to try Central Park (which he has no interest in) if that was an option one night. Thanks!   

On our cruise 6 weeks ago, it was closed during those hours. My son never wanted to go to dinner with us and wanted to go to AO so I would take him to the windjammer while my wife was getting ready and then he'd go to AO and we'd go to dinner.

1 hour ago, msuspartabigten said:

On our cruise 6 weeks ago, it was closed during those hours. My son never wanted to go to dinner with us and wanted to go to AO so I would take him to the windjammer while my wife was getting ready and then he'd go to AO and we'd go to dinner.

Agree, WJ way to go otherwise AO usually only feeds kids in WJ on Formal Nites

17 hours ago, Ashland said:

We haven't seen this AO dining option post covid. They used to take the kids to the WJ every evening. This was a nice option perhaps it will return.

I thought AO always closed from 5 to 7 even pre-covid?