Entertainment in EDEN

Presto2

Our last cruise was on Celebrity EDGE in August 2019 when the Edge class ships and concepts were relatively new. There was a lot of talk at the time about Eden and the entertainment team in there. (Some of us likened it to an episode of Star Trek 😉 ). Sadly, it put us off using Eden and we avoided the place - a shame as it was a nice location.

Just wondering what the entertainment in Eden is like for the Edge class ships now. I've had a look at youtube and it seems very different from when we went.

If is still a bit wacky? At the moment we are thinking Beyond, but am guessing it is the same on all of the ships.

Thanks

Edited by Presto2

3 hours ago, Presto2 said:

Our last cruise was on Celebrity EDGE in August 2019 when the Edge class ships and concepts were relatively new. There was a lot of talk at the time about Eden and the entertainment team in there. (Some of us likened it to an episode of Star Trek 😉 ). Sadly, it put us off using Eden and we avoided the place - a shame as it was a nice location.

Just wondering what the entertainment in Eden is like for the Edge class ships now. I've had a look at youtube and it seems very different from when we went.

If is still a bit wacky? At the moment we are thinking Beyond, but am guessing it is the same on all of the ships.

Thanks

There is (sadly in my opinion) no longer entertainment in the Eden dining room.  There is however entertainment in the Eden Bar - this is the case on all 3 Edge Class ships.  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, lexmiller said:

There is (sadly in my opinion) no longer entertainment in the Eden dining room.  There is however entertainment in the Eden Bar - this is the case on all 3 Edge Class ships. 

I think that is sad, as well...

While I found it challenged us to think 'outside' the proverbial box in terms of entertainment and presentation, I did enjoy it for the most part.

For us, it is akin to someone who does not like or enjoy disco as a reason to shut down or do away with that venue...

I hope it will be back for a 2024 Beyond sailing....

bon voyage

Edited by Bo1953
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1