Soda Package Gone?

billyu

3 hours ago, dreamer321 said:

From the FAQ's:

My travel partner is pregnant/recovering alcoholic/medical issue that does not allow them to drink, do I have to purchase for them?

Our policy requires that any guest wishing to purchase the Drink Package must do so for all other guests of legal drinking age in the same stateroom. However, we will make an exception for the following:

Exceptions: 

Children 12 years old and under: will NOT be required to purchase a Zero drink package.
Teens – A Zero Proof drink package will be added
13 -17 years old (Europe, Asia, Australia)
13 - 20 years old (USA)
Pregnant guests – A Zero Proof drink package will be added.
Recovering alcoholic or medical issue that does not allow guests to consume alcohol. – A Zero Proof drink package will be added.

I don't think you have to provide documented proof for the final exemption, just self-attest that you have a condition that you cannot consume alcohol.  To do otherwise would be a huge invasion of the guest's privacy.

I'm going to skip the alcohol package all together.   I don't drink enough to justify the current rates.    I liked the convenience but not enough at these rates.

Talked to my TA yesterday (Big Box TA)..Told her the Situation, and ask her to call Celebrity..

Fast Forward to today and i called Celebrity..and they said that since i purchased it for my cruise before the cut off date...That it will be honored when i board....But We will See!!

• Like 1