Kids Menus for Specialty Restaurants

Wanderlust...

NCL says that kids 12 and under eat free at specialty restaurants per the below link. Does anyone have a copy of the kids menu(s). Specifically looking for Cagney’s, La Cuchina, Moderno, Teppanyaki, Haven, and MDRs. Will be on the Getaway in March! TIA!

https://www.ncl.com/why-cruise-norwegian/family-cruises/cruise-dining-and-entertainment#t5m1

10 minutes ago, mjkacmom said:

The kids menu in the specialty restaurants are the same as the MDR kids menus, nuggets, pizza, hot dog….

This. The kids menu is the same in all restaurants. Very boring, full of gluten. Hamburger, nuggets, pizza, pasta. Nothing remotely exciting (not even chicken breast with veggies/mashed potatoes, fish or kids steak). 

• Like 1

Specialty restaurants may - but are not required to - allow your child to order an appetizer off their regular menu instead of the kids meals (I was told by a waiter the kids meals are all made in a separate kitchen so its more work for them to fetch a child's meal than make an extra appetizer.)  

• Like 1

oh - just saw you are sailing on the getaway.  I'm on the getaway now.  Tepanyaki and Moderno gave my children food off the children's menu.  La Cucina let them order a pasta appetizer as a children's meal (please note the food there was generally good, but I'd recommend skipping the pizza.  It was no problem since we had enough food anyway but you should skip it unless your kid will melt down without pizza).  I'll be eating at Cagney's later in the cruise and can let you know what they did (although the individual waiter might have a lot to do with whether they let you order off the kids menu or adjust the regular menu).

9 hours ago, Wanderlust... said:

NCL says that kids 12 and under eat free at specialty restaurants per the below link. Does anyone have a copy of the kids menu(s). Specifically looking for Cagney’s, La Cuchina, Moderno, Teppanyaki, Haven, and MDRs. Will be on the Getaway in March! TIA!

https://www.ncl.com/why-cruise-norwegian/family-cruises/cruise-dining-and-entertainment#t5m1

image.png.665578b973c9cfc5350336e3cb8a0511.png

• Like 1