Distilled Water

LarryF

1 minute ago, LarryF said:

Is there somewhere on the app or personalizer to pre-order distilled water and an extension cord for a C-Pap?

Thanks,

Larry 

If it turns out that you can't pre-order, then simply ask your Steward once on board. He/she will get you the required bottles no problem.

• Like 1

Send an email to: accessofficeprincess@princesscruises.com 

Include your name , sailing date, stateroom number and the fact that you need distilled water and extension cord for a cpap and they should have everything waiting for you when you arrive in your room.  We have done this in the past.  If not the Steward will be more then happy to assist you.

I always pre-order...but a couple of times it was not present when we got to our cabin.  When the steward came around to introduce him/her self I just mentioned that I was supposed to have distilled water.  Very often they will go and get it right then; otherwise within just a few minutes.  They are very used to these requests and apparently have it available in their supply closet.

8 hours ago, georgiacat said:

Pre-order distilled water under dietary restrictions.  There is no charge for water.  They will send you an email response.  Bring your own extension cords (2), no surge protection.

Is that through the app or web personalized.  I can’t find dietary restrictions in earthier place. Thanks

13 minutes ago, LarryF said:

Is that through the app or web personalized.  I can’t find dietary restrictions in earthier place. Thanks

Go to Princess.com and log in,  click on booked guests and then click check-in.

F5F88179-CFB4-485D-AF78-69979D40D02B.thumb.jpeg.30ecff451271057e405041d429758bd8.jpeg

scroll down  and select dietary requests:12B08043-E9A7-4F03-8965-7D4391F0869E.thumb.jpeg.dda044dade57222884ffa3c4fa106008.jpeg

The select distilled water

F485D0A0-D56D-4535-9E1B-3FF10619EB8C.thumb.jpeg.32c9d894bf9b1c80862ae1d901b7fc54.jpeg

Princess or your TA can add a request for extension cord to your booking or you can ask your steward once onboard.

• Like 1

Be careful what the steward brings if you ask for distilled water.  I had to find a supervisor to get something besides mineral water for our cpap.  Also, might I suggest taking an 8 or 10 foot extension cord from home?  I used the ship supplied cord once.  It was heavy enough to power a rock concert and about 25 feet long so no place to get it out of the way,  The cord I take does not have a circuit breaker and I have never had a problem bringing it on board.