(Encore) Haven rooms with a family of 4 - is there drop down beds/pullman beds

Sarge88

On the Encore do they have those beds that dropdown from the ceiling, travelling with my wife and 2 kids (8 and 13), we were looking at the family balcony but also debating on upgrading to the haven.  I know the haven has 2 bedroom suites which sleeps 6, but do the normal forward-facing or aft-facing penthouse (sleeps 4) have these types of beds.  Or they expecting the kids to sleep on the sofa.  There is no way we are all getting much sleep on king size bed lol.

I couldn't find a straight answer on ncl.com.   

Thanks

18 minutes ago, Sarge88 said:

On the Encore do they have those beds that dropdown from the ceiling, travelling with my wife and 2 kids (8 and 13), we were looking at the family balcony but also debating on upgrading to the haven.  I know the haven has 2 bedroom suites which sleeps 6, but do the normal forward-facing or aft-facing penthouse (sleeps 4) have these types of beds.  Or they expecting the kids to sleep on the sofa.  There is no way we are all getting much sleep on king size bed lol.

I couldn't find a straight answer on ncl.com.   

Thanks

check out the videos on youtube.  Search for 'encore aft haven penthouse'.  

And, yes, the kids sleep on the sofa.  

BTW, last night I was in a king size bed with wife and four dogs, two standard poodles, a miniture poodle, and a toy poodle.  Keeping warm was not an issue.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RocketMan275 said:

check out the videos on youtube.  Search for 'encore aft haven penthouse'.  

And, yes, the kids sleep on the sofa.  

BTW, last night I was in a king size bed with wife and four dogs, two standard poodles, a miniture poodle, and a toy poodle.  Keeping warm was not an issue.

I concur with YouTube and also have no issue staying warm! King size bed with a husband, four dogs, and a cat that joins us. Two Golden Retrievers, two hound mixes. Finding space in the bed for my legs is often my issue. 🙂 

21 minutes ago, cruiseny4life said:

I concur with YouTube and also have no issue staying warm! King size bed with a husband, four dogs, and a cat that joins us. Two Golden Retrievers, two hound mixes. Finding space in the bed for my legs is often my issue. 🙂 

At one time, it was just my wife and I and only two dogs, an English Mastiff and a Great Dane.  The dane was the small dog, he only weighed about 165.  The mastiff was about 220.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sarge88 said:

Or they expecting the kids to sleep on the sofa.

The kids will be on the sofa. Ask your room steward to set it with 4 pillow and two, twin duvets. If your kids absolutely hate each other, one will end up on the floor each night. 

49 minutes ago, RocketMan275 said:

At one time, it was just my wife and I and only two dogs, an English Mastiff and a Great Dane.  The dane was the small dog, he only weighed about 165.  The mastiff was about 220.

I'm really trying to add one (or a couple) Bernese Mountain Dogs! But, Cruise Critic needs a WOW button! 🐕