Fascination - Anybody in the past month?

ehaas

Have any of you cruisers been on the Fasination in the last month. We are scheduled on a four day starting March 13 and was wondering what to expect.

We have cruised NCL, Didney, and Princess before but this is our first Carnival Cruise. How are the shows? Anything for teens age 17?

Is Key West best to do on your own or book an excursion?

Any and all ideas welcome. We have never had a bad cruise some are maybe a little better than others but all are GREAT!

Maybe now I will know how to use search. But....what I was really looking for besides the information you did provide......was somebody that just went on the 4 day cruise. I did read all the review and they were helpful. Many people see the same ship in many different ways.

E,

Not as recent as you had asked for, but I was on the Fascination in December on a 3 day cruise. I had not sailed Carnival for many years, and on an older ship at that I did not go with high expectations.

We were plesantly suprised with the ship. We had a very good time, and will more than likely do this short cruise again. I posted a link to our review back then, but if you have not seen it here is the link again ..... You will need to click on the Carnival button. Have a great cruise.

http://WWW.JustEatin.com

Key West - do on your own. Go to the Ports of Call board here on CC and look for what might interest you.

Make sure you find the wonderful dining balconies in the stern area of the buffet - exits on the far right and left side, by the pizza and bars in the back of the buffet area.

The pizza is wonderful! And you can order a chicken breast or caeser salad at the pizza station as well.

Archived