What time do we have to be back on ship?

mochan73

On the NCL app, it will tell me what time we are arriving at each island but I can’t find any information about when we have to be back on. This is our first NCL cruise, we will be on the Breakaway in March and are trying to plan our days. I’m looking at renting a Jeep one time but don’t know when we’re supposed to be back. 

I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear about it before. I’m looking for the departure times. On the NCL app under the myPlans, it will tell me when we arrive at a destination but not when we will be departing. That’s the time I’m looking for. 

Log into ncl.com, go to your reservation, and click on "Summary". The first box will be the itinerary with arrival and departure times.

Note that those can change, and you will need to double check the departure time (and all aboard time) before departing the ship. It'll be posted on the gangway as you disembark.

I was just trying to find this in the app and it’s not easy to see. I would recommend logging into your account on an internet browser and looking at the summary. Maybe someone else can help with the app but I had no luck. 

When I go onto the summary on the website, it shows the same information as the myPlans part of the app. It will show what time we are supposed to arrive but doesn’t mention when we are departing again. I guess I’ll wait a few weeks and ask someone who has been on that cruise. 

1 minute ago, mochan73 said:

When I go onto the summary on the website, it shows the same information as the myPlans part of the app. It will show what time we are supposed to arrive but doesn’t mention when we are departing again. I guess I’ll wait a few weeks and ask someone who has been on that cruise. 

Look up your cruise on NCL.com as if it were a new cruise and you'll see the itinerary dates and times.

1 hour ago, mochan73 said:

On the NCL app, it will tell me what time we are arriving at each island but I can’t find any information about when we have to be back on. This is our first NCL cruise, we will be on the Breakaway in March and are trying to plan our days. I’m looking at renting a Jeep one time but don’t know when we’re supposed to be back. 

If  you log on to your MyNCL account on your laptop, go to the SUMMARY tab and it should have the latest and greatest information on your cruise (this is not your cruise below). All aboard is usually 30 minutes prior to departure. 

image.png.21e9b6e667196642d4a7fe86df7776c2.png

image.png.86886f8850f5fec69a1b62fe4a8a7c31.png

No time is really guaranteed.  Our last cruise we arrived in a port about 3 hours early but left early too.  We didn't know until the night before that it was changing.  It does make it hard or organise private tours.  Can't say it has happened to us very often but it can happen