Is there a waiting list for Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast?

Derbie

I tried every single day and time on our weeklong cruise to get a reservation for our granddaughter and my DH and myself. We sail the last week of March on the Panaroma.  No luck. I even selected the days in port, and they are all showing sold out. Every single day and time slot is sold out.  Does anyone know if there is a way to have our names adding to a waiting list, or even something like this exists?  

Thanks in advance,

• Like 1

There is usually only one day they do the Green Eggs and Ham breakfast - usually, not always, with two seatings. It will always be on a sea day. Keep checking before your sailing, they might not have actually released it yet with the proper date. Recent Panorama cruisers might be able to tell you which day it falls on. 

• Like 1

You may want to head for the MDR on boarding when it opens for maitre d'  dining changes (usually around 1P or 2P).  You can try to request it there.  May get on a wait list.  But if you don't find it available before your cruise, just be prepared to miss it.  

It's almost always on the last sea day.  Try that day again? All other days will show as "sold out" even though it never was available.

I know in the past they have sold out for some sailings.  Try asking at guest services as soon as you board. Prior to being able to book it online, we reserved it at guest services (not the maitre d').

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I have had the same issue on my Venezia sailing in June 2023. Have put it out to others on Venezia and every sailing comes back sold out. Now may not have opened up yet but still keep trying. I have seen the display for the green eggs and ham breakfast on many a sailing. One of first things i go after on my sailing. good Luck 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2023 at 7:19 AM, phoneman69 said:

I have had the same issue on my Venezia sailing in June 2023. Have put it out to others on Venezia and every sailing comes back sold out. Now may not have opened up yet but still keep trying. I have seen the display for the green eggs and ham breakfast on many a sailing. One of first things i go after on my sailing. good Luck 

I was able to finally get seatings for the last day of the cruise.  Yee Haw!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Heads up - Dr. Seuss Breakfast opened up for booking on my July 2024 Celebration sailing this morning. Last day breakfast is the only one available - two seatings - 8:30 and 9:45. Snagged a ressie for us!

Perhaps others are opened up for booking now!

Good luck!

On 2/21/2023 at 8:19 AM, phoneman69 said:

We are on the same ship issue. They have to let us MASS folks enjoy our breakfast, we are home to this. 😆

2 hours ago, HollyHobbie22 said:

My kids are grown. I am a kindergarten teacher and think it would be so fun to get great pics to show my students during Dr. Seuss week. Will I look like a creeper there without kids. 

Lol.  No, I don't think so.  Just a heads up though ... as I recall they really discouraged photo taking with the characters when we attended.  The characters moved through the dining room rather quickly.  They do give you opportunities to get up and get pics with the characters, but those are taken by the ship's photographers and are up on the Pixels wall later in the day.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HollyHobbie22 said:

My kids are grown. I am a kindergarten teacher and think it would be so fun to get great pics to show my students during Dr. Seuss week. Will I look like a creeper there without kids. 

I live in Springfield, MA home of Dr. Seuss, and every time I go to the museum. I see more adults taking pictures with the Characters than kids.

• Like 2