Best beach area Orient Beach

CallyCruzer

It has been about five years since we have been to Orient Beach.  My memory is that we walked up and down the beach to try to find a good beach bar area that also had decent food and drink and comfortable chairs and umbrellas.  I cannot for the life of me find the name of the one we eventually settled on.  I would like to avoid the search if someone has a name/direction to the one they were happy with on their last visit.  Also, can you tell me where to get the taxi to let us off for the place.  Thanks!

8 hours ago, CallyCruzer said:

It has been about five years since we have been to Orient Beach.  My memory is that we walked up and down the beach to try to find a good beach bar area that also had decent food and drink and comfortable chairs and umbrellas.  I cannot for the life of me find the name of the one we eventually settled on.  I would like to avoid the search if someone has a name/direction to the one they were happy with on their last visit.  Also, can you tell me where to get the taxi to let us off for the place.  Thanks!

https://www.cocobeach.restaurant

Book day/lunch in advance.

Taxi will drop one off adjacent to entrance.

Hi there, I literally have been doing the same thing.  Been many years since I have been there.  I remembered there are a number of different beaches and entrances usually with accompanying resturants.  the ones I have found are Bikini, Wai , kontiki, Sun and then I think Coco is also one (mentioned above).  The nude only is I think at the very farthest south Club Orient.  I like the one mentioned above that you can book in advance.  I also see one that is part of a cruiseline excursion we are on Celebrity that we may do just because we have OBC to use!

42 minutes ago, CallyCruzer said:

How do you book?  Their website has a place for booking lunch or dinner.  How do you book for chairs and umbrellas?  Do you know how much they charge?

Only booked lunch and beds, taking drinks etc..

Think the charge for 2 beds and umbrella was no more than €30 added to our bill.  

However, don’t think they would turn down a genuine booking for new beds business if one is taking drinks and possibly light snacks.  Additional revenue?

Give them a call. They’re nice people and it’s good to talk.  Very positive feeling you’ll be booked.