Photo Package

For booking purposes we assigned myself, son(16), and daughter(7) in one stateroom. And booked my wife and daughter(14) in another.

In the terms of the 100 print/download photo package it says: 

• Digital and print photo packages are sold on a per stateroom basis only, and photos are linked to staterooms based on the guests traveling in that stateroom. Photos of accompanying children aged 21 and under who may be assigned to a different stateroom may also be included in the photo package.

So my question is, will the package include all of us? At the time of booking, I didn't even think to have my kids alone in the stateroom reservation. 

Thanks!

We bought one last June for a family trip.  We booked it into the room with 1 adult and 2 kids.  We were able to get family photos this way.  We just made sure that someone from the room was in each photo.  It worked well for us. 

Under the exclusions it mentions Specialty Dining pictures.  So, if a photographer takes a picture while dining in one of the restaurants, those would not be included?  Why would those locations be any different than other venues?