Where can I find the Gold Membership Discounted Fare Amount on the Princess website?

Ken the cruiser

Does anyone know where the applicable monetary sum discount is listed on the Princess website, or is it always $100 per person (for the first two guests)?

Gold Membership Benefits

Whether you sail to the glaciers of Alaska or the palaces of Russia, relish in the benefits of our Gold Membership after your first cruise with Princess. Once you return from your trip, receive curated recommendations for future cruises based on your cruising history, so that you can embark on another unforgettable journey. Book early and relish in savings, like a discounted fare for the first two guests in your stateroom. While on board subsequent cruises, you can even attend members-only events and meet other like-minded adventurers. As you continue to sail with Princess and reach new membership tiers, you can always enjoy these Gold-level benefits.

14 minutes ago, voljeep said:

try going to plan a cruise NOT logged in to your account, get the price, then LOG-IN and see if the price changes.

I just tried your suggestion and got the same result whether I was logged in or not. I even cleared cache and logged in again. Same result.

5 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

I just tried your suggestion and got the same result whether I was logged in or not. I even cleared cache and logged in again. Same result.

how long has the cruise been listed for sale?  I usually book when they first come out, but yeah, sometimes there seems to be a difference, and sometimes not.

3 minutes ago, voljeep said:

how long has the cruise been listed for sale?  I usually book when they first come out, but yeah, sometimes there seems to be a difference, and sometimes not.

My test was done on an April 2024 7-day Caribbean cruise on the CB. I actually had to put it on hold to see the price breakdown.

8 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

My test was done on an April 2024 7-day Caribbean cruise on the CB. I actually had to put it on hold to see the price breakdown.

when I do that - go thru all the steps thru selecting cabin - I get a drop down of the price, then click on it for a breakdown before clicking continue and asking for passenger info.

Edit - and not sure how long those 2024 cruises have been available, as I guess nothing showed up we were interested in enough to go ahead with a booking.

Edited by voljeep
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, voljeep said:

when I do that - go thru all the steps thru selecting cabin - I get a drop down of the price, then click on it for a breakdown before clicking continue and asking for passenger info.

Edit - and not sure how long those 2024 cruises have been available, as I guess nothing showed up we were interested in enough to go ahead with a booking.

OK, I just tried the test on a May 2023 Caribbean cruise on the CB with the same results. However, I did see the Drop Down box in the upper right hand corner this time. Learned some thing new. Thanks! 👍

• Like 1