New to Regent - Alaska cruise help!

MarEll1

Your agent should get a form from Regent showing amounts due including  deposit and when. Get her to send it to you or just give you the booking number and go to your account and then to booked cruises and enter the cruise info and booking number. Then try looking at the excursions. The Regent office personal don’t always have the answers.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cwn said:

Your agent should get a form from Regent showing amounts due including  deposit and when. Get her to send it to you or just give you the booking number and go to your account and then to booked cruises and enter the cruise info and booking number. Then try looking at the excursions. The Regent office personal don’t always have the answers.

Haha I just did that - and it works. A few are sold out but I am able to reserve some others! I will let my TA know she was given incorrect info. 

• Like 1

I just want to say how grateful I am to those who replied to this post. Your help has been invaluable. 

I have to admit I was hesitant to post here. I come from the Celebrity boards where some people are very helpful but others are incredibly rude and snarky. This is a pleasant change.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, MarEll1 said:

So we have the 7 day hold, but Regent told our TA we can’t see shore excursion availability until we pay the deposit. So I guess we will pay it and keep our fingers crossed.

Just read you were able to access the shore excursions.  Whew, I thought I gave you some bum advice.  🤣

One comment though, if you do put a deposit down, as long as you're not in a named suite, your deposit, less $100 per person, is fully refundable up to final payment. And that $100 per person remains as a Future Cruise Credit for a specific period of time (a year maybe and can only be used once).  So if you KNOW you're going to book something, making a deposit isn't much of a risk. 

Edited by papaflamingo
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, MarEll1 said:

I just want to say how grateful I am to those who replied to this post. Your help has been invaluable. 

I have to admit I was hesitant to post here. I come from the Celebrity boards where some people are very helpful but others are incredibly rude and snarky. This is a pleasant change.

Never fear, we can get pretty snarky too. 😱🤣

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, MarEll1 said:

IMO the Regent CC contributors here are by far the friendliest and most helpful in the luxury category.  I think you will find the same on board, all in all a very nice and fun group.

The number of rude and snarky people also amazes me.  Some people are the first to ask for compassion and the last to give it.   

• Like 2