MyNCL.com

gatorchinsky

23 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead but at least for me I've noticed there is still some quirks happening with the website.  Here is what I've encountered the last few days.

After completing my online check-in process, I noticed that one of my excursions for a port disappeared.  The port is still listed and the summary still shows two items booked, but when I click on that day, only my dinner reservations shows.

A quick online chat followed by a call on Monday confirmed that the excursion is still booked in the system but not showing up on the trip summary for some reason.

The second issue is with the eDocs.  48 hours after completing check in, my "Download eDocs" button was still greyed out and not selectable.  Other folks that checked in after me were reporting that their docs were ready to download.  I was able to go around and found a way to download my docs THREE webpages deep from the top level trip summary page.  Not intuitive at ALL!

I used to be a software QA tester a lifetime ago so digging around a webpage doesn't faze me much but if someone is having the same problems with getting their docs, post here and I'll outline the steps needed.

Oh, and the eDocs do show my missing excursion thankfully.

PS. I did all this on a laptop and NOT on the mobile app.  I went to the mobile app afterwards and confirmed that my eDocs are not accessible via that interface.

PPS.  After all the messes with the website, you bet I'll be checking my online account on the ship multiple times a day now!  LOL 

The app was showing errors in our Tortola excursions too. I feel their online system is horrid. 

I also had trouble with getting my e-docs.  The button on my cruise summary never allowed me to click it.  After 2 days,  I did an online chat and they said the problem was fixed and the e-docs were ready.  Went back to cruise summary and still nothing.

So, remembering what people said here about re-entering their phone number I clicked on the update profile link.  Once I got to the profile page, lo and behold, the download e-doc button was clickable and I got the e-docs no problem.

BTW, the button on the cruise summary still is not providing a link to the e-docs and I also never got an e-mail that they were ready.

So, if you're all checked in check the profile page for e-docs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/7/2023 at 7:10 PM, PistolPete13 said:

The second issue is with the eDocs.  48 hours after completing check in, my "Download eDocs" button was still greyed out and not selectable.  Other folks that checked in after me were reporting that their docs were ready to download.  I was able to go around and found a way to download my docs THREE webpages deep from the top level trip summary page.  Not intuitive at ALL!

I used to be a software QA tester a lifetime ago so digging around a webpage doesn't faze me much but if someone is having the same problems with getting their docs, post here and I'll outline the steps needed.

I'm having the same problem with edocs.  What are those steps?

6 hours ago, RocketMan275 said:

I'm having the same problem with edocs.  What are those steps?

Hi,

OK, let me try to show the steps...

This will be on the web page, not the mobile app.

From your vacation summary page, the Download eDocs will be greyed out.  Click edit check in

image.png.4fe36ee3190c96b744d13ec34f6c7126.png

Goto the "Guests" section and expand that out.

Click on "Check In"

image.thumb.png.97cf3fe5abd0b72a7fcfbbefb7428198.png

So FINALLY, at the bottom right, there is "Download eDocs" and this button will work.

image.thumb.png.83c630974c77c1137e2f45c841330d85.png

• Like 2

9 hours ago, PistolPete13 said:

Hi,

From your vacation summary page, the Download eDocs will be greyed out.  Click edit check in

Click on "Check In"

So FINALLY, at the bottom right, there is "Download eDocs" and this button will work.

Thank you.  That worked.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2023 at 10:33 PM, PistolPete13 said:

Hi,

Click on "Check In"

Nope.  I guess I gotta call.  It gives me this when I do those steps.  Same as the app. 

EC0760DE-0FB5-44AD-989A-E0D6A0A7A757.jpeg