MyNCL.com

gatorchinsky

Has anyone else been having issues with their online account on NCL? I was looking at my booked cruise yesterday and all seemed ok. Today I went in and my balance was wrong (higher than what I actually owed) and I do not have any upgrade choices except for WiFi. I logged out and tried again and my balance is correct but still no upgrade offers. Is NCL doing away with FAS Plus? I know it could just be an IT thing but wanted to see if anyone else has noticed this.

Yea I had this price problem today on MyNCL. My NCL PCC told me that they are having an IT problem and very many people have this problem and that they are currently fixing it. 

My price became correct approx an hour ago. Didn’t really check the add ons so not sure if those had/have a problem too. I was too fixated in the problem of my price being almost 1000€ higher than it should have been 😂

Ah yea…now just checked. Apparently the FAS+ we bought is not shown at all. 

Edit: and now the package shows again… Got to love NCL IT 🤦🏼‍♀️😣

Edited by European_CruiseGirl
  • Like 2

Thanks for the notice.   This has been happening to us for over three weeks.

Our next cruise is in 64 days and this morning there is a mysterious $224 balance on our account!.

Last week I had to call on two separate occasions to get some phantom balance removed that had been sitting there for over a week.

We are still waiting for our Air confirmation and so now I check each day to see if they have assigned those yet  I am fearful that if the system shows a "balance due" , even though we are fully paid, that they may not book our flights.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JandC_Cruising said:

Our next cruise is in 64 days and this morning there is a mysterious $224 balance on our account!.

Last week I had to call on two separate occasions to get some phantom balance removed that had been sitting there for over a week.

We are still waiting for our Air confirmation and so now I check each day to see if they have assigned those yet  I am fearful that if the system shows a "balance due" , even though we are fully paid, that they may not book our flights.  

I had that same issue.  I had already paid in full ( in October) for my upcoming cruise in Feb.  I got a message on my log in page, about a month ago, that I still owed $449.00.  I had not received my air tickets yet ( BOGO), so I assumed that was a price for some type of upgraded flights that I had inquired about.  I paid the "amount due".  Got  my air tickets a few days later, and then NCL did a refund of the extra $449.00 that I had just paid.  I don't understand the reason, but I did get great flights.  I paid extra on the airlines websites to upgrade to more comfortable seats.  Just relating my story.  

• Like 1

Same here, mystery charge on my account today woke me up real quick.

The only thing I still owe should be the pre-paid gratuities that I'm waiting to pay until the next credit card cycle.

Every time I refresh the page, it jumps between showing payment owed and paid in full.  Ugh.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JandC_Cruising said:

Agreed.  The website is routinely clunky.  I often just "walk away", hoping it resolves itself later.  It usually does, but it's quite annoying as its a recurring (and should be) correctable issue.

• Like 1

Yes same issue here. I called and they said my account was still paid in full. i went from owing 82$ to now 361$ today even though my account has been paid in full for quite some time. lol.

still makes me nervous being 31 days out from sailing and ncl booked our airfare.  

yes, I freaked out around midnight last night when i logged in and it showed me that I had a balance due and final payment was Dec 2nd and my total amount was incorrect.  Online and app showed this.  I clicked around enough and found that they had added pre-paid DSC to my reservation and this was the amount that was showing as due.  Not wanting to risk my reservation being cancelled since my cruise is not just 70 days away, I called into the 800 number (chat wasn't working).  Before I got connected to someone, I refreshed and everything was correct again, so I hung up the phone

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, dbrown84 said:

yes, I freaked out around midnight last night when i logged in and it showed me that I had a balance due and final payment was Dec 2nd and my total amount was incorrect.  Online and app showed this.  I clicked around enough and found that they had added pre-paid DSC to my reservation and this was the amount that was showing as due.  Not wanting to risk my reservation being cancelled since my cruise is not just 70 days away, I called into the 800 number (chat wasn't working).  Before I got connected to someone, I refreshed and everything was correct again, so I hung up the phone

Yes, I have the feeling the numbers are somehow related to my pre-paid gratuities because I wasn't planning on paying these until closer to the cruise.  I had one screen refresh that showed a negative balance on the account!

Thanks, I thought I was going nuts. (well I probably am). Mine keeps changing every time I refresh the page. owe 378, then 0 then 682 then 0.  can add pre pay service charges, can't add them.  Very strange.  I was going to do my pre paid service charges but I think I'll wait a day or two for things to settle down. 

• Like 1

My account showed a balance due even though I just made the final payment a couple of days ago, final payment due on Sunday. The amount due is the same as my pre-paid service charges so I just paid it rather than worry about a cancelled cruise etc. since I'll be paying it later anyway. 

I have two cruises that are past final payment date and paid in full.

Suddenly, yesterday, I noticed that both had a balance due. I was hoping that they would correct themselves... but a day later, still wrong. Neither of mine look like a DSC. 

Edited by BirdTravels

3 hours ago, PistolPete13 said:

Yes, I have the feeling the numbers are somehow related to my pre-paid gratuities because I wasn't planning on paying these until closer to the cruise.  I had one screen refresh that showed a negative balance on the account!

quick... get a refund!

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, PistolPete13 said:

So I went ahead and made the payment, now my invoice shows a credit...

1 minute ago, evanskl4 said:

Well this morning, after having FAS Plus removed yesterday, it was back available today. If it was a gimmick, it worked. The fear of not having the option made me go ahead and purchase it!

If my option to upgrade to FAS Plus comes back I will probably go ahead and get it to be safe. I can always cancel later if I change my mind.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JandC_Cruising said:

So the craziness continues to another day!.  This morning our fully paid March cruise is showing a balance due of $1,022.67!   What a complete cluster!  

Yea same here too… and my free at sea plus which I had purchased keeps on appearing and disappearing too 🙄