Status perks only for the card holder?

SweetsugarNL

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, SweetsugarNL said:

I hope to get gold for my status match and i am wondering if the one hour thermal acces is only for me.

I got my status matched back in 2020, but not my DH (he didn't even have a number). The perk of $50 OBC was only given to me. I had my DH apply for a status match about a month ago, and he did get a status match and the member number, but now I have to call and have his number added to our booking in order for him to receive the same perk.

47 minutes ago, Stem to Stern said:

Do you know if that is the only perk?  I read something about a complimentary visit to one of the specialty restaurants.

Dining experience is for two people, but is for Diamond level, not Gold.

Gold status brings: 

• A complimentary one-hour thermal area session once per cruise.
  • A complimentary gift.
  • A complimentary photo taken during the "welcome back" cocktail party.
  • A complimentary birthday cake when it's your birthday.

8 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

that was the only perk for Silver level on my sailing.

I though OP was saying they would match to Gold, but with Silver you should get all basic Classic perks, as well as the aforementioned OBC, Milestone reward (lapel pin), and the complimentary fruit basket.

3 minutes ago, JAGR said:

I though OP was saying they would match to Gold, but with Silver you should get all basic Classic perks, as well as the aforementioned OBC, Milestone reward (lapel pin), and the complimentary fruit basket.

no, that was a one time promotion. Only I got it at the time because I already had a matched status, but DH didn't. That's what I mean.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Stem to Stern said:

Do you know if that is the only perk?  I read something about a complimentary visit to one of the specialty restaurants.

We just got off Mera , husband matched to Diamond and since I was able to go as a " guest" I didn't bother with the match. My match from years ago have me gold. BTW..Butchers Cut was fantastic !

4 minutes ago, Stem to Stern said:

Same situation here.  Did you get a $50 OBC for each of you?  Oooo.  Looking forward to Butchers Cut for sure.

No we did not get the extra credit. From what I read under the perk section that went to people who book months to year in advance. We booked only a few weeks out.

The " tasting menu " has plenty on it . I thought for sure it would be miniscule portions.. It's full portions. Do not eat much at lunch and take a walk before you go to make room! I had the filet and husband had the double lamb chops. I hope you have the same experience. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, jinpasco said:

No we did not get the extra credit. From what I read under the perk section that went to people who book months to year in advance. We booked only a few weeks out.

Thanks.  I just read over that on their website.  Really looking forward to the tasting menu after your description.

55 minutes ago, Stem to Stern said:

Thanks.  I just read over that on their website.  Really looking forward to the tasting menu after your description.

When you get on the ship check the kiosk for the restaurant and bring up.the " dining experience " I believe it's called.. It will say like 59.00 a person. One app, one main and one dessert. I can only seem to find an old one online..